Amanda Bynes done lost her mind

Cheap21

• Members

In case you havent followed her but shes been on a downward spiral the last few months. Well yesterday it culminated with her being arrested and taken in for psychiatric evaluation

tumblr_mnatzs3oWi1sn6c9xo1_500.jpg

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/amanda-bynes-arrested-taken-custody-psychiatric-evaluation-033955908.html

Wednesday she posted this message online:

That's not my bed! Those aren't my toes! My toes are pedicured! I just did an exclusive interview with intouch last week, now they bought fake altered photos by that ugly black man in the photo or someone who knows him! They used an old shot of me on the cover with a bad angle of my old nose before I had surgery to reshape my profile and to remove the webbing from my eyes. I have to sue because that's not my apartment, those aren't my clothes! They morphed photos of my face onto someone's body to ruin my life! I have to make a big deal of this and sue because that's not me! I care about my appearance so I have to defend myself! I look like a different person now that I had surgery! Why did they put an old shot of me on the cover? I don't look like that anymore! I only want photos of my gorgeous new nose on the cover of tabloids and real magazines! The photos in this issue are fake and mocked up! I don't care enough to keep talking about it. Just assume that I fucked the boyfriend of the editor of intouch because they f--king hate me!

http://twitpl.us/t/QUU

and theres photos of her drug filled apartment here:

http://icydk.com/2013/05/23/part-2-shocking-pictures-from-inside-amanda-bynes-drug-filled-apartment/

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda Bynes is my girl. I have been a big fan of hers since her Nickelodeon days. So sad to see what's going on with her. She always been one of the few child stars that wasn't messed up and a solid head on her shoulders. Now it's like she woke up one day and is going through a midlife crisis at 27. I really hope she gets the help she needs.

• Members

I am devastated by this. I don't believe this is a classic case of a child star gone wrong. Amanda grew up and was still having success as an adult and she CHOSE to retire from acting, it wasn't like the roles dried up. I truly believe she is suffering from a mental break and I pray she one day gets the help she needs. She is a very talented young woman

• Members

This is why I say that the first thing they should do is give her a physical. She spun out really fast. Obviously it could be a first presentation of bipolar disease or schizophrenia but I think they would be remiss to not look at physical causes.

Archived