AMC: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im seeing Cara in a triangle with David and JR. soon. If so.. eventually JR will end up trying to Marissa her. Id rather David emotionally blackmail Cara into the bed..then for her to be Marissa dead. Accidental murderer with blocked out memories, or the Krystal Carey drugger.. oh brother. LOL

• Members

It's not as if they had all the time in the world before. They were shooting scenes for 2-3 shows a day on the network. Lucci even said after hearing the news that the show was canceled, she had to go back downstairs and shoot another four episodes that same day. David Canary said in his Archive of American Television interview back in 2004 that a few days prior a director came on set and said they were gonna have to go straight to tape without a dress rehearsal because of budget needing them to be out by 7:00pm. Canary said that they had quite a few scenes to tape that day which would've had them there until about 9. Then you have shows like GH that tape 30+ scenes spanning 2 and 3 shows in one day. So this "rushed production schedule" is nothing new to the majority of these actors let alone the genre.

• Members

Ummm is my HULA broken? What is up with the popular episode ranking for today's AMC!? It's at like 150 or something.

It's behind even last Wednesday's AMC and barely ahead of last week's More AMC.

Monday's AMC episode was #4 or 5 (and is currently at #11). Yesterdays OLTL is currently at #7.

What the heck happened?

• Members

Just caught today:

The best thing about this reduced schedule is that Billy Clyde Tuggle will be in my life for more weeks. Spit out my coffee laughing with him quoting Phillipians. Loved the old hooker telling Angie that Jesse was a peach and Angie's reaction. Good that they planted the seed of his connection to Dixie. Catching up on that now on Youtube and loving it.

I've generally been liking SS as Cassandra but was not feeling her at all in the scene where she was all my dad is police commissioner and he will find me.

No thanks to the steroids story. Hope its a quick one. So Hunter is apologizing to Miranda? Ugh guess he's going to become more central. With a better actor, better dialogue and some backstory, this character could have actually been interesting. He makes Andrew Trischitta look Oscar worthy.

Celia's dream was scary as hell- excited for that story to develop and less schmoopy Pelia although I liked the kiss. Everything is between dream & kiss was ugh. And she pronounces Manhattan MAN-hattan. Of course she does.

Like how Opal was all team Pelia until Evelyn started accusing her baby Petey of corruption.

I am ALL IN for JR/Cara/David drama. RB & LH played really well off each other. I really think he was a great pick for JR, despite some people having age issues with him and Cady. I liked their scenes so much I can forgive the implausibility of him putting on a suit and going to lunch the day after leaving the hospital and that Dr. Cara now has time for PT housecalls.

What are they doing to Lindsay Hartley's hair? Since Passions, girl has had one of the prettiest heads of hair on soaps and I feel like it gets worse each ep here.

• Members

I think it was broken/messed up for part of today. For most of the morning, a bunch of Telumundo/a show called Science experiments/some reality show called Nail Files were the top 20 way above Family Guy, DWTS, Grimm, The Voice which were buried with yesterday's OLTL. Now it seems to be back to where things were last night with none of the shows that would have been posted early this morning ranking yet.

• Members

I don't know. It's been screwed up all day. I did notice that the clip of Celia's dream is the #2 clip of the day. I don't know if that's really true since the popular episodes are filled with some show called "Eagle and Evans."

• Members

Early AMC Jesse would always get riled up/stirred up. He was loud and obnoxious and street-wise so it is just one of the layers of Jesse Hubbard. Darnell is brilliant in that he shows different layers at different times in different situations. OH, make no mistake Darnell comes prepared! That is part of his brilliance and does his homework.

Archived