OLTL: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

Natalie looks as if she really wants a roll in the hay with Cutter. I'm not sure that she finds him relationship material.

I did notice big baby Drew in the spoiler preview (lol). I had to rewind just to make sure.

I know that it would be a waste not to have apartment scenes since they built the set but the scenes with Jeffrey, Dani and Matthew are starting to feel a bit claustrophobic to me.

The scenes with Vicki and Clint talking about the finances of The Banner is a good injection of the reality in newspaper publishing but I want to see more of the machinations behind this Pellegrino investment that will surely be a financial disaster in the end.

Will RH and or TSJ be recurring? I feel like the show needs these characters on the canvas, they don't necessarily have to be on at the same time but even one at a time in rotation could be good for awhile.

I'm glad we get to see Bo and Nora on the next episode. Nora needs a case to actively work on though. Does OLTL have a court room set?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honey, do you know what the work related warning that Cutter gave out at the club's restaurant during the previews for next Tuesday's episode that was shown at the end of Thursday's episode that was uploaded by mistake on Hulu this morning? I didn't see Thursday's episode, just read about that Cutter spoiler on Soaps.com.

• Members

Since Jessie M. is going to make another appearance on the show next Tuesday, then I think the singer Cutter was referring to is Dusky, not Snoop Lion since he's a rapper, or maybe it's IZA who sang the new OLTL theme song! Did the previews for next Tuesday's episode took place during the afternoon/late afternoon or evening, or during the night?

• Members

He proposed over a year ago, and is finally off house arrest. I think that's reason enough, of course I'd rather it be for something nefarious like the possibility of a woman on the side coming back to Llanview, so I could exclaim "Poor Viki!"

Archived