OLTL: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

I don't think they should and they don't most likely bc they know people wont necessarily be watching this before Thursday. Its probably why the episodes aren't labeled by airdate but rather by Chapter/parts bc people view them at their luxusry

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, so cool that they put both episodes up.

New Drew is alot older than old Drew. What's up with that?

It's good to see Blair and Todd working together in regards to Jack. That poor kid keeps losing and gaining dads. AT wasn't bad today either. Maybe RH, RS, and KDP are rubbing off on him? Jack needs friends though. It can't be healthy for him to only be around Blair, Dorian, Victor and Todd. Those 4 aren't exactly models of emotional health lol.

Natalie and Cutter were too damn cute & sexy bantering about their date. I hope to actually see them go in it, although if they skip the dinner and go straight to dessert, I will be happy as a clam. I adored the scene with Natalie and Viki. And I suppose it's pretty soapy to have John call just as Nat's ready and open to moving on.

Clint is controlling as hell and I loved Viki giving him hell for it. I assume Natalie wasn't in on shutting John off from Liam. That was probably all Clint, though if Viki was in on it too, that'd be a great twist. Look, John's a pricky douche, but he's Liam's dad and I don't think Natalie would have barred him from seeing Liam, if only for Liam's sake. Clint Clint Clint.....

Dani/Matthew have potential, but I am already tired of them. I fast-forwarded through them. Even that straddle kiss didn't catch my interest.

I think LH as Destiny is improving.

• Members

Yes, you do. Jeffrey and Matthew are the greatest biracial gay male couple of all time. Rob Gorrie and Corbin Bleu are role models just like Cliff and Clair Huxtable (who are also biracial, gay and male). When they appeared on "RuPaul's Drag Race," viewers stood up and applauded. They are credits to the biracial gay male race, and Agnes Nixon is their savior.

Next thing you know, Bo will be telling Viki all about Drew's fantastic new job in Portland.

Archived