The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Members

part of me thinks MS isn't leaving at all, and this is a carefully orchestrated publicity stunt + her taking a break...

EDIT: also, is Phyllis really gonna sleep with Kyle? I just think that would be hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like Sharon kills Phyllis

Sharon and Phyllis get into a huge fight over Sharon messing with DNA test. phyllis attempts to leave to go and tell Jack, Sharon grabs her and Phyllis runs. Phyllis falls, Sharon grabs a shovel and raises it over Phyllis. as Phyllis pleadsv Sharon brings down the shovel and ftb. as Sharon arrives at the Gala and announces someone tried to kill Phyllis, a Dr pronounces Phyllis brain dead.

Source; a Canadian viwer

• Members

Sharon "killing" Phyllis over THIS? And not the other 1000 things that have happened between them since Cassie died. Seriously? On top of it, Sharon is not a murderer in any sense. Now if Phyllis tried to kill Sharon over a secret, scheme, etc., that would be plausible. This is ridiculous.

• Members

Ok now we're starting to see some typical JFP [!@#$%^&*]. They literally have Sharon trying to kill Phyllis and putting her in a coma?

I kind of like that Phyllis is going out this way though. She's not the kind of character who should exit without a reason to come back later with a score to settle.

• Members

Even if it is made up or not in six to twelve months I could fully expect to see some mystery women deviously mixing it up with Jack, Nick, and Sharon before being revealed to be Phyllis with plastic surgery. Yawn. The show could at least rip off the Catherine Martell story from Twin Peaks or something, unless Phelps is going back to GL days with the ridiculous Mr. Tashiwa caper.

Archived