GH50: Week of May 20...

• Members

Duke Lavery s/b killed instantly! I mean...this is just embarrassing now. Not sure if IB ever knew how to act, but currently, he's in the league of Kristen Alderson.

And now Todd will be at the epicenter of Relish: The Sequel?

Explain to me how Tracy and AJ are stumped that either of their chit in a jar might have been contaminated? How often is a perishable transported in someone's purse with make up, pens, perfume, etc? It's impossible for the seal to have been broken?

Nightmare!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm missing so much. So, AJ and Carly slept together? Can't say I'm surprised, I just had no idea that even happened.

Britt was about to move in with Patrick and is in a wheelchair now?! And Sabrina's certainly changed a LOT since I last saw any of her scenes.

• Members

Yes! CarnAj had sex at the beginning of Sleeps. Sean and LW did a great job with the material, but Carly simply lacks any kind of motivation for even going there. Out of the freaking blue!

Sabrina just settled right into nonDorkism, which is quite foolish. Britt was going to move in with Patty the jackass, but Sabrina came up with a better idea. "Britt can stay with me".

• Members

Figures. They already defiled Michael's bed with their fluids. Might as well pick off each furniture set one by one. Why do I fear tomorrow will open up with Michael's Eeyore face as he's trying to eat while Morgan and KuKo are banging each other on the breakfast table?

Archived