GH50: Week of May 20...

• Members

Vanessa Marcil probably keeps a pulse on her fans even when she's not on the show, which include a lot of Sonny/Brenda fans, some of whom were probably criticizing Kelly Sullivan's character's interaction with Sonny at the time, and Marcil stuck up for her fellow actress. Very classy!

I missed all the Kate/Connie stuff but in terms of her integrated character, I have no issues with Kelly Sullivan's acting so far, and I also like the character.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She knows who Megan Ward is...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>who is megan ward?</p>&mdash; Vanessa Marcil(@VanessaMarcilG) <a href="https://twitter.com/VanessaMarcilG/status/125101996557602816">October 15, 2011</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ooops, my mistake. mellow.png

Whatever. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Anyway, I'm up early and just caught the notorious Morgan/KoKo/Michael scenes. Aside from the "Nasty Roaches" behavior of boning on Michael's couch, did Morgan really spend the entire episode naked in a towel? :rolleyes: And please, I know they're trying to make KaKa edgy and wild, but the idea of her carrying tampons in her ugly purse is just... wrong on so many levels.

Oh... and those Lulu scenes were a waste of time.

• Members

I like the name KaKa, Kristen Alderson's performances are a steaming pile of it.

Morgan spending the entire episode in a towel is not surprising. These men must need some d-ck as they seem to fulfill their fantasies through the show.

• Members

Apparently they have a fetish for young peen, considering these queens are in their 40s and these boys are in their late teens/early 20s. Give me Sean Blakemore any day -- and not because he's black but because he's built like a grown ass MAN, honey!

These twinky boys (Rafe, Michael, Morgan) and commercial bodies (FrankenMilo) don't excite me in the least.

We won't discuss the desperation involved in FVRC getting Bradford Anderson shirtless way more than necessary.

• Members

ROTF!

You guys crack me up! I agree RS, give me Blakemore any day.

FrakenMilo? LMAO! His body looks like a tall dwarf. Totally commercial! Don't find twinkies hot at all.

I only saw one of Morgan's scenes Friday, but it didn't surprise me he was shirtless. FrankenMilo is always shirtless for no damn reason or he's wearing a wife beater.

The casting couch for this show has to be a DNA nightmare!

Archived