AMC: Monday, May 20, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If JR isn't playing everyone then this story is total BS! As I said before it made no sense today when he said he doesn't remember the man he used to be! Yet you remember your friends/family/enemies, and stuff that was said during your coma?! Wow! I'm shocked no one has suspected he could be lying yet!

• Members

I don't think JR is faking. I think JR is going to turn over a new leaf then as he gets into more conflict with David/Adam/Binks/the kids, the memories will start coming back and he'll slowly turn back into a bad guy. I really hope he isn't faking now because that basically makes him Jonathan Lavery.

• Members

JLP doesn't bother me in the acting department but there needs to be a makeover with the character sooner rather than later cause I can only deal with one Sabrina Santiago. I hope Pete has chemistry with nuColby!

I think the issue for me is not only trying to understand Billy Clyde's accent but Uri and Vlad's as well laugh.png

When Cara is outside the hospital, I forget Griffin exists. He really is useless on this reboot so far and since he's recurring, I don't see him getting a major story.

I wonder if we'll still have four parts in each chapter like we did with the schedule shift?

• Members

LMAO. I mean I liked Griffin before but agree he seems useless this time around. I wish he was w/Kendall right now cool.png (and they could make their triumphant return to PV later)

It was refreshing seeing Cara outside of the hospital for once. I think we need to see her & Griffin both away from there and interacting with others outside of their bubble! Zach/Griffin could be exchanging some heated words!

Archived