FX Canada drops AMC/OLTL!?!?!?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because -- and this is just my guess -- that's not what they agreed to when they made the deal with PP. I've said before that it isn't exactly easy to program two shows that air on alternate days -- and that isn't including the "MORE" shows for both at the end of the week.

Or maybe early ratings weren't all that spectacular and FXC was looking for the first excuse to bail. Who knows?

• Members

FX Canada agreed to four episodes/week for each show. IMO they believe PP has reneged on the contract, so I expect the next news we'll have is FX Canada suing them. That might restore the old schedule faster than anything else!

• Members

If that happens, PP better get ready for fans to camp outside their offices in Century City with torches and pitchforks. Believe me, y'all have been yanked around enough. The LAST thing you want or need is another scheduling change so soon.

• Members

If you were watching it solely on FX Canada as you saw a promo on television and have no idea of what is going on I can understand if when they aren't on next week that you'd get upset. Not everyone is reading forums or uses social media.

Archived