PP: AMC & OLTL to air twice weekly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Higley and Corday have an abusive spouse relationship. I just can't decide who is the wifebeater and who is the battered spouse but how many times do they need to do this dance?

McPherson sucks more than Higley tho IMO.

• Members

Oh, please move past it already with the whole exaggerated bully/victim thing. If there's one thing you can be sure about Eric, it's that he means exactly what he says. And if what he said had to do with you, he wouldn't hesitate copping up to that. Return yourself to the actual topic and the overreactive feelings you're having will pass.

• Members

Prospect Park may have said the cuts to 2 a week were because the fans couldn't keep up, but every comment we've been getting from the cast strongly points to the shows not being able to keep up with production, which is what a lot of fans think anyway. They should get their stories straight

• Members

OMG Higley?!? With everything I've seen of the clips of her work, that really scares me. That would so not be anything like that show I've grown to love so much in the past five months. Why would DAYS want to mess with the critical praise and ratings stabilization they have now?

Next ratings week (meaning this past TV week, which was really great with the climax to Will's baby storyline and Bristen) needs to be good in the ratings so there is no writing team switch. Sorry GH, I love you, but DAYS needs to beat you for a week.

• Members

Yes that detailed statement SOUNDED like BS so it wouldn't surprise me if it is. The biggest problem is how they laid this all out. They need a proper PR team in place. After the debacle of blaming Susan Lucci or this not happening at first, that should've told them they need a PR team. It doesn't matter what changes you make, but how you roll them out and let viewers know will affect how they respond. They keep throwing things out in a manner that makes them look like they don't know what they're doing.

Archived