The I Love Francessca James Thread

allmc2008

• Members

First she not only played 2 iconic roles in television but she managed to direct and produced a number of shows after retiring from acting in 1980.

Second, the reason why I love her is because after not acting regularly in nearly 35 years she accepts a BRAND NEW ROLE. I think she is a real sport and passionate about the Genre.

If you love her like I do I suggest for you to show your support!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed! Isn't she one of the very few daytimers to have Emmys for Acting, Directing and Producing? I love watching her Emmy speech when she won as EP of AMC. She really loves the show and genre. I'm so glad to see her back on the screen.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Good Lord, yes! She made such an impression on me when I was casually watching "One Life To Love" after school back in '71 and '72. A few years later, my sister insisted I watch "All My Children," and there she was -- evil, crazy Marcy Wade! It did not take very many episodes of watching "AMC" to learn to absolutely love her as Kitty. And then as Kelly. And I, for one, was thrilled when she came back as Evelyn in the PP internet version of "AMC." I watched every single episode, and am still disappointed that it died. I had lots of theories as to just who Evelyn was. Now, I guess, we'll never know.

She's one of those "daytimers" I always wanted to meet.

Archived