OLTL: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

looks like there were some scenes cut from yesterday's episode, particularly scenes with Jack

Chris Lucente agreed. and u should have. at the very least more of him yesterday explaining his visit. it was there on the pages.

Chris Lucente supposed to be hotel clerk

Chris Lucente yes -- very odd with the editing -- there was a scene of jack with the hotel clerk prior - not sure what happened

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From what I saw during the writing stages of the show...they anticipated having Easton around as John. I hope the absence of RH when he heads for the West Coast won't mean Blair/Jack/Sam would have nothing to do. Maybe Blair and Jack will get pulled into the Shady Shelter story w/ Cutter while waiting for Vic Jr. to come back/RH to head back to the East Coast to tape?

• Members

There was no mention (or anything alluded) of any of the backhanded business and drug trafficking involving Cutter from what I heard today in Blair and Cutter's brief conversation at Shelter. Blair just griped about Cutter selling a $1,000 bottle of wine to a customer in the VIP room during yesterday's episode, which was pretty inconsistently written, because also during yesterday's episode, Blair was very proud of Cutter selling that expensive wine to that rich customer in the club.

Archived