OLTL: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That scene was pretty useless to me (I have no real interest in this reality show--especially since David has already done that) but on the other hand I hope they do keep similar scenes that don't do much to advance plot--I like having them. (I know Carlivati said one of the big stories they were prepping when he was meant to do the reboot was who was David's son he had as a teen, but I don't really mind if they ignore that.)

• Members

I hope not- how many long lost Buchanans can we find? Natalie, Rex (and Shane), David, Ben, Cord-enough and I'm probably missing some. Also our early 20s crowd (they need a more fun shorthand name) is looking pretty messy already. If Matthew is Jeffrey's uncle, that will just be a lot.

• Members
if I recall correctly, David fathered a kid when he was also in HS. Considering Jeffrey is the same age, as Matthew his kid would be several years older, probably in his/her early to mid 30s. Besides David was a grown man by the time Matthew was born. If this reboot were to ever touch on this plot, Id hope they'd at least be consistent with the age and not do the stupid stuff RC with the fluctuating age ranges for missing children and possible paternities. And how convenient would it be if Jeffrey just happened to be Drew's cousin and Matthew's nephew. I hope they dont go that route.I like how no one in the quad is related. No need to start linking them up by blood

• Members

Agreed. But we just know Ron had some EPIC plot twist of one of his favorite strory tropes the "look who actually is the father of some useless character we are now meant to love!" I actually admit a sick part of me would be curious to read what plot ideas they had lined up (and if they used any of them at GH? Somehow I suspect they did...)

Archived