OLTL: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Solid episode. It didn't even have that soap vibe.

Stand-out's:

*Melissa Archer and her tittays.

*The Shelter scenes (Those who paid attention...were Jack and his friend coming back from hanging at Shelter?)

*Victor v. Todd confrontation I've been waiting to see since the ABC days.

*The Jefferey/Dani/Matthew 3some. Not exactly the most captivating scenes, but I bought it.

• Members

So after ten episodes, I think I have to say Destiny is the weakest link. The actress seems very stiff. Next would be the actor who plays Matthew. And together they are awful. I a glad Dorian has not been on much in the last few episodes because RS just brings down the entire show with that ridiculous wig and this OTT story about her being a senator. Other than them everyone on the show is a real asset, and some are more likable here than they were on ABC. Not really sure what Bo and Nora's function is on this show, they seem to have no story or reason for even being on this.

• Members

Very solid episode. Jessica Klein did well and I loved the feel of the episode. The vibe this show has now is just all kinds of wonderful. So good.

Loved the interaction between Rama, Cutter and Natalie. All three play off each other well. Excited to see more of them finally.

Jeffrey/Dani/Matthew wasn't surprising to me. Seen it, been there, done that ... lol. It felt natural. I like how natural everyone feels.

Glad to see some Blair/Cutter interaction.

The Todd/Victor scenes were fabulous.

Tea's meltdown ... I knew it was coming lol. Flo is bringing it. Damn she's really good.

• Members

Finally we are back to Cutter and Natalie. Glad to see her interact with Rama and J-Woww didnt do too bad,. Made the 30s crowd come together

LMAO at Nikki throwing shade at Natalie saying she has "semi-large" tits

That blonde chick was just ugh! Her singing was awful too. White Girl Wasted? What the F was that?

Hearing Jeffrey try to piece together Dani's daddy issue...man her life was a mess...lol. I like them but Im gonna need a break from the younger set.

When they showed that flashback of Tea and Vic having sex, I thought Id love it if they made another baby. FL is killing me with her performance. I hope she gets nominated for her work.

Not used to seeing Vic and Todd be so civil with each other. Ugh, Todd is RUINING these scenes for me. Can he pipe down and sit down? So annoying. Such an arrogant, condescending a-hole and Im glad Vic punched him even though that punch looked weak and was badly directed.

• Members

I agree with everything.

I didn't think about Tea/Victor creating another baby but I bet they did.

The singer was ... ehhhh. I've heard worse. But the song was ... wow. Bad.

And I seriously need a break from Jeffrey/Matthew. Although others are starting to border on being on too much.

• Members

He may be in the past and other settings but he wasnt a condescending arrogant a-hole in the scene I watched; Todd was/ He came at Todd calmly and tried to talk to him on a brotherly level about the kids and about the future well being. Todd is the one that started acting out of line and escalated that situation. That fight didnt need to happen. They were seemingly appearing to make progress before he started running his mouth and refused to hear Vic out

• Members
Cheap, it was just a punch to the windpipe, you wouldn't have to hit as hard as you would trying to knock someone out.

I loved the Vic/Todd scenes. I'm glad we got that Victor temper flare up when Todd went on his jackass rant.

I didn't enjoy the Shelter scenes at all.

• Members

I liked the Shelter scenes, mostly because I could hear what most of the characters were saying. Blair comes across very well as a boss, though I do think its unrealistic that she would liked the singer and hire her considering her attitude and her admittance of obtaining alcohol by means other then a fake id. That would cost Blair her liquor license faster then anything. The song choice was interesting.. and I could see Rama/Natalie/Nikki liking the song but I couldn't see Blair liking it. Though I thought the singer did well with her scenes when acting.

I actually thought JWOWW did well, considering that she's never acted before. Probably is playing herself, but she seemed fairly at ease and I liked her interactions with Natalie/Blair/Cutter. She could be good as a part-time character for sure.

Todd/Victor scenes were well worth it, though I think it was stupid of Todd to blast Victor like that.. does he not recall that Victor isn't dealing with a full deck?

While I liked the Matthew/Jeffery/Dani scenes today, I do think they need a day off. I understand that they are trying to get the newer viewers in, but I'm in the 18-34 demo, and like to see balance and characters of all ages.

I liked Tea's breakdown scenes, I'm glad FL choose to play it not so over the top today. I wonder where they will take Tea in future episodes?

I liked the brief scene with Jack, though every time I watch him, I notice I own articles of clothing that he is wearing.. and I'm much older then 18... what does that say about my dress sense LOL

Archived