AMC: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree. A real friend would be getting up off their behind to help a friend keep their marriage/family together without judgemental or fingerpointing going on. So maybe David is not really a bona fide real, true friend of Angie.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Debbi Muthafckin' Morgan!!! When Angie exited the Dumpster Ho's room and I saw that trademark voyueristic camera angle from above as she started to stumble around the corner, immediately I was thinking, don't you do it, Debbi. Don't you do it!! She ignores me and proceeds to do it! When it faded out I was like GODDAMMIT! Why does this woman always me cry?!

I swear, if any other actor were to do these histrionics, I would be like "Oh, there she go trying to show out," or "Look at DARNELL chewing up the scenery and mugging" or "Ugh! She's trying too hard to be dramatic." But Angie at the train station, Angie finding out Frankie was injured, Angie digging up the dead baby, Thursday... TODAY...! She gets me every single time!

Jesse started that pissing contest and got his ass handed to him. You (and Rosie the Robot) will survive to bitch another day, unfortunately, I'm sure. It's not like Jesse the DA Murder-Covering Up, Kendall in the Secret Room accomplice, dead baby switching cop hasn't thrown David's sins in his face repeatedly.

Besides... David is right. Angie deserves a hell of a lot better than the treatment Jesse's given her since his ass got off that train some years ago. Every time I turn around, Jesse's doing something else to eff up their marriage and Angie, being the stronger person of the two of them, lets him be forgiven. Apparently, Jesse feels he's the only one entitled to continuously piss on Angie's forgiveness rather than cherish it because he just keeps lying and keeping things from her. What a disgrace to my AA community. Even Agnes Nixon, the creator of the entire AA race, is upset...

See? sad.png

1e1630e7-552d-40fd-a8b3-59f5ede873b6_zps

• Members
How dare you!!!

David schooled Jesse and just left him with his mouth open.

I like this Lea character and actress. Out of the newer faces on the show, she's one of the few that can act.

Zach was so at home at that club.

• Members

Great episode! So annoyed that Zach and Cassie didn't cross paths! (Remember when Dixie and Tad used to do that when he came back from the dead?)

We have yet to see JR vs. Binks. Seems like they shot and and will spread out all of Eden's scenes in the coming weeks.

• Members

Very good episode today.

- No Pete/Celia today, and it was nice having two days off. When we will be getting a day off from AJ/Miranda soon?

- I'm impressed with Sal S thus far. For someone with little acting experience, she's doing a good job. I can tell that Cassandra is fiesty, and only agreed to do the dance only when one of the girls was threatened. Though I was annoyed with the near miss with Zach LOL

- I like Lea so far. I noticed chemistry between her and Zach as well. This is a good thing, because if Kendall comes back full time... we could have a possible future triangle. That is, if Zach/Lea become a couple.

- David/Jesse/Angie scenes were very good. I like seeing David with a heart, and he is right about what he told Jesse. Jesse must have agreed with that statement a little bit, or else he would hurled an insult right back at him. When Jesse/Angie started out as a couple, did he ever feel he wasn't good enough for Angie? If so,

I could have seen his reaction as part anger at David for saying Angie deserved better, and a small part of him agreeing that she does even if that isn't true.

- AJ is good, but he kind of overacts.. did he do stage work in real life? I also don't see him and Miranda as a couple... I see them just as good friends. Partly due to the actor giving off a gay vibe (even if he isn't gay in real life, he gives off that vibe to me), and I see him more as her gay best friend as opposed to a potential

love interest. I'm saying this as a gay person.

- Good JR/David scene.. glad that JR now knows what happened and no dragging out the reveal.

Good episode

• Members

I finally realized what I think is missing from the hospital set: a chapel. Angie losing it in the hallway and praying in that girl's room made me miss the chapel. That poor woman in the hospital room was probably thinking, "Could you total strangers either get me some vicodin or take this Bible study meeting out into the hallway?"

• Members

To get a murder conviction, the prosecutor has to prove motive, means, and opportunity:

1) Motive - JR showed in intent by deceiving Marissa and Bianca to come by sending text messages from Scotty's phone. He also brought a gun to a room loaded with people.

2) Means - JR brought the gun

3) Opporutnity - He was caught red-handed at the venue, gun in hand

I think some sort of murder charge is perfectly reasonable and feasible

Archived