• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty good episode, ugh so cheesy though.

The Chew people sucked.

Sabrina is such a nosy little bitch!

The writers, including Guza, have really ruined Patrick. He's so damn dumb!

Umm, the [!@#$%^&*]! Where is Brad coming from? Horny bitch....

The entire Michael/Morgan/Sonny/Shawn/Carly/Sam/Olivia/Connie scenes were great! RC's so boring! Mobster's sending a message by breaking a vase? The [!@#$%^&*]! And what was the point of that if he was already gonna shoot them! And the real Sonny would of shot all of them and the main one would be dead.

Overall it was OK. The ending sucked, expect for RC's character, Alexandra/Victor's son smile.png

How is Emma being a brat!?! If you found out that your little bro or sister is gonna be mothered by a woman like Britta, you would be POed. And she said witch please..

• Members

I mean really she's like 5 and Patrick told her they were gonna get rid of the baby.

Did you read my post? I didn't like the chew [!@#$%^&*]... i liked the mob scenes, which made up a lot of the episode.

LOL

• Members

She is an adorable little girl and I like her, really, but giving Emma more and more consecutive lines in long conversations was not an answer. To any question. I also can't believe Patrick told her about the abortion. And Jason Thompson is once again back to his hair and makeup strike. Getting unshaven and disheveled again. He looks incredibly despondent.

I did guffaw at Britt just walking past Felix and Sabrina, ignoring their questions.

Archived