• Members

That neck with the hair looks like the T-1000 in Terminator 2 used to transform into [!@#$%^&*], like a bike or whatever. He looks like an incredibly aerodynamic dildo.

This sounds like a train wreck of a show.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The photo seems to be from a sex scene (?) and those rarely have the photogenic moments. He looks decent enough. I haven't seen him on GH yet but he has to look better than about 95% of the guys on the show.

• Members

It's always nice to remember people from movies that you don't know if anyone else ever saw. I always like seeing John Benjamin Hickey because of that movie where he went on a road trip with that evil social worker from Judging Amy.

• Members

IMO, he does look better than 95% of the male cast. Only person on that cast that looks better is Sean Blakemore. Maurice let go of himself a LONG time ago. Jason is cute he's looking kind plain as of late. Chad looks like Ellen. Dominick is starting to let himself go. Roger looks a mess with that swooped over, snap on bang. Michael looks like Edward Scissorhands did a number on him. Tony & Ian are old queens. And the rest of them are babies. . . . and Brandon don't play with babies. I ain't no MJ.

And me picking that screencap of him in a sex scene was for my own benefit so I can imagine how he would look in the throes of passion and if dumb a** Felix would've gave him the business.

• Members

He was in Justin Lin's debut film about a bunch of Asian overachiever yuppie kids getting involved in a gambling ring. I wanted him or one of the other dudes from that film to hit OLTL and sex up Natalie - thought you could've done a BE storyline about Natalie trying to move the company into alternative energies that develops into an adventure in the Far East.

One or two of those guys from Better Luck Tomorrow are now in all of Lin's Fast & Furious sequels but clearly Shen is not if he's on GH at 2 PM trying to get Marc Samuel to [!@#$%^&*] him. Still, I can't complain.

I don't think he is more attractive than most of the male cast, no. But he is cute.

Archived