• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The week started off rocky with the Chew stuff (though part of me thinks it was on purpose so people would still think poorly of The Chew, in a kind of ABC-wants-us-to-promote-The-Chew-but-we're-going-to-make-it-look-cheesy-but-pretend-we're-following-ABC's-orders-so-we-don't-get-in-trouble kind of way).

However, it got way better by the end with Laura and Scotty's wedding about to happen (which I hope does), and Lesley's visit, as well as Mac and Felicia. Loved the reference to Lee and Gail! I liked Mac's fakeout about not needing to get married, and then the ring being there for real this time. I also liked the stuff about Luke still drinking and how he feels about Jake. Glad AJ is planning to confess to Elizabeth before Tracy reveals his secret.

There are all these preemptive accusations I see here about how certain characters will get more airtime but it's verifiable on the monthly episode charts that airtime is relatively balanced under Carlivati compared to some. And I for one can't wait to see more Maura West! Personal attacks on Ron Carlivati on his Twitter are of course going to get blocked. Not sure why that means he has "issues."

Earlier in the week, while I'm not a super fan of the teens, I liked Molly continuing to call TJ out on his violence and his jealousy. I liked Felix trying to give TJ advice (although I found the comments about TJ being hot kind of inappropriate) and Felix reiterating that he didn't condone violence even if Rafe may have deserved it. Too bad for TJ that he didn't remember Felix's advice to keep the jealousy at bay and to trust Molly. I like that Molly and Rafe continue to be friends, and I wouldn't mind more.

I like that I still don't know for sure what Kiki's true agenda is. I like that I'm still not sure if she's Lauren Frank or another daughter of Ava's.

I liked Sonny telling Shawn about his dad Mike's problems with gambling and being in and out of his life. I loved Michael trying to talk sense into Morgan and his being there for Morgan. I like Morgan too even though he needs to grow up.

• Members

Why? I don't remember the scene too clearly, but I didn't remember him saying he wanted to !@#$%^&*] TJ or anything really wildly inappropriate. If you're trying to boost a teen's confidence and point out all the things they have it seems fair to say they're attractive--though knowing this show maybe they gave Felix some awful line that I'm blocking out.

While in theory I'd be all for GH trying to somehow trick ABC and The Chew and make the show look as cheezy as possible, I simply don't see that as being the case here.

Archived