OLTL: Monday, May 13, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Great episode.

I like the very specific way they write Tea. Her pain/hurt manifests itself through anger; hitting Victor, throwing stuff. Very well played. And I love how underplayed the scene with the kids was. When he started calling them to come over, I feared it was going to be all nose flaring and no substance but it was very well done. Sam was cute and funny, reacting in a very plausible way. Dani was mostly silent. Jack wanted to run off. All subtle stuff but the point came across really well.

I loved both Jack and Matthew here. A lot in their behavior just rings true. I found Jack wanting to bleed Todd for money funny and I am not surprised Matthew does not want any involvement with his kid. It's definitely not right, but I understand it. Destiny is very green but not at all bad. I can see her improving and turning into a major player if she wants to.

Viki/Todd are always great. I LMAO when that extra was waiting (visible in the shot) to get his nod to walk by :lol: Couldn't they have refilmed/edited that? lol

Good cliffhanger, too!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The episode was good but something is missing and I can't put my finger on it. I would have loved to have seen original Matthew stay in the role....I just can't get into new Matthew.

And the OLTL sets are just awful.....

Archived