OLTL: Monday, May 13, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL at this show trying to pretend like Victor gave two craps about Sam. Heck most of the time he acted like he couldn't stand Sam. Sam was closer to Todd than Victor and by the end Victor was too far up Tea and Dani's butt's to give Jack or Sam any thoughts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor loves Sam very much. He has PTSD and hopefully his chat with Todd will add more layers. Hopefully Todd helps Victor given that he was given an invite with the Tatoo on it

Loved Sam saying he could kick Jack's ass & you know he totally could.

• Members

wow that is simply not true. Vic was never portrayed as not being able to stand Sam. Unfortunately as a soap kid, he wasnt really used if plot didnt call for him, which is why there wasnt a whole lot in the last year but there was enough to show that he was a father to him. Defiently disagree on Jack. Vic had plenty of material with him, especailly with AT in the role. They only got to act for a few months together before he was "killed" off, but the show portrayed them as close and they had a good father/son relationship. I will agree that his relationship with Dani is the one that got the most development. The show spent alot of time building them up in that year where Tea was "dying"

Todd barely interacted with Sam towards the end of OLTL. He had alot of material when he first came back bc he was using Sam but once his identity was revealed and Sam was of no use to him, that material dwindled.

• Members

What a great episode.

Victor/Tea are hot messes man. Tea's headed for a breakdown.

I could see a potential Destiny/Jeffrey hookup/pairing. I saw some chemistry. Really liking Gorrie as Matthew and yeah, Matthew is, sadly, pretty typical of a 25 year old guy who knocks up a girl. He thinks he's grown and mature but even at 25 he's just not there until he's finally pushed out of it. Can't wait to see Matt at some point wake up.

I liked the Manning scenes as well. I like seeing their interactions more. It really adds to their characters. Sometimes it's the little things.

Everyone's interactions with each other just seem so real and believable. I'd say OLTL is doing a very good job, although AMC had a pretty splendid episode today and I sense things heating up.

• Members

Sorry Cheap but that's exactly how TSJ played scenes with Victor and Sam like Sam was an afterthought(when he bothered to actually you know, act)

This is the kid he tried to kill after it was born after all.

I remember people on this very board saying all Victor acted like he cared about was Dani and Tea. Heck he turned on Starr pretty fast for accepting Todd as her father

• Members
More lies! I know you hate the guy but at least try to be objective here. That NEVER happened. Spencer delivered Sam and immediately got rid of him. Todd never saw the baby after he was born and lived knowing he was out there after being sold on the black market. He tried desperately to find him and didnt until almost a year later when he realized Marcie had him. Thats when he was united with Sam for the first time as his son. At what point after that did he try and kill the boy? Please let me know bc I must have missed that episode

And John brought up that good point in regards to Starr and Todd. There was no time for him to "reject" her as it happened all too fast before he died. I remember people on here hating on her for forgetting about him bc once Todd returned, she acted as if Vic was never her father, whereas Jack and Dani were deeply affected by his death and kept his memory close to them. Vic was dead so his relationship with Starr post-reveal was never explored.

• Members

Very good episode today.

Always love any Viki/Todd scene I can get, I just love their complicated brother/sister relationship. And even though I am not a fan of Victor/Trevor's I would have liked to have seen that scene between Viki and Victor.

I know that the EP thinks of the foursome as her "A team" and they are pretty good and play off each other very well but do we have to see them everyday. Someone needs to knock some sense into Matthew, he is such a douche bag.

I felt bad for Tea, she's lost someone else again. How much more can this woman take?

Archived