OLTL: Monday, May 13, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*More squinting from Jack. Maybe he needs specs like his brother Sam? Once again, another likable episode from him. You go, Trischitta.
*Lovin' Todd/Viki! Their sibling relationship is always strained, yet they stick together.

*Téa screaming again...not here for that.

• Members

if people are going to say the F word, then come out and say it instead of mumbling it under their breaths

Finally a Destiny and Dani scene.

Jack didnt get a Mac. Shocked.

So odd seeing Todd finally trying to step up and be a father

Blair: "Money doesnt equal love"

Sam: "Well we love this computer"

Yay, Jack is calling Todd, Scarface again!

Scarface is never going to forgive Vic for what he took from him. What part of he was BRAINWASHED does he not understand? He still acts as if Vic plotted against him and played an active role in stepping into his life

I love the Manning family scene. It was very touching

OMG, Matthew is an !@#$%^&*]. Loved the look and hug he and Dani gave each other. Also liked that song that played

I look forward to the brothers tomorrow

• Members

I know many want an explanation for Matthew's behavior, but as a 25 year old I can say it's not uncommon from what I've seen with friends. I have so many guy friends that I never thought were bad people, but when a situation comes up where a girl gets pregnant (even a girlfriend), they often get upset or don't want to take care of their baby. I'm glad OLTL is showing a realistic portrayal of this. I understand that he and Destiny were best friends, but things can sometimes change when you have two immature people having sex and it's easier for the man not to be responsible for the child. I'm interested in where this story goes.

I'm interested in the long term goals for Jack. It seems obvious that he's struggling and will go down a dark path, but I'm curious what that means in comparison to what we had on ABC's OLTL.

Archived