Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

OLTL: Monday, May 13, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 Winchester91

Winchester91

Jason Quartermaine.

• Members
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

=]

#2 YRBB

YRBB

That's Head Bitch Jill Foster Abbott to you!

• Members
  • 6,622 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:13 PM

Can't wait to see what's next! 

#3 greens_dupres

greens_dupres

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

This has been such a long 3 day wait. Its been a long time since soaps had me dying for Monday to come :)

#4 YRBB

YRBB

That's Head Bitch Jill Foster Abbott to you!

• Members
  • 6,622 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

This has been such a long 3 day wait. Its been a long time since soaps had me dying for Monday to come smile.png

Ain't that the truth. I pray that it continues.

#5 Winchester91

Winchester91

Jason Quartermaine.

• Members
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:00 AM

http://www.hulu.com/watch/488995

The episode is up.

#6 Winchester91

Winchester91

Jason Quartermaine.

• Members
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

*More squinting from Jack. Maybe he needs specs like his brother Sam? Once again, another likable episode from him. You go, Trischitta.
 *Lovin' Todd/Viki! Their sibling relationship is always strained, yet they stick together.

*Téa screaming again...not here for that. 

#7 alexisfan07

alexisfan07

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 9,449 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:07 AM

Um wtf, did I miss a scene? Victor is randomly talking about having to leave and Tea is shrieking? I knew TSJ wouldn't be around long. Too bad.

#8 alexisfan07

alexisfan07

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 9,449 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

LMAO at the gang's face at Matthew's comments about being able to take care of his own kid :lol: Laura already seems so much more natural than her scenes at the hospital.

OMG Jack did not just say Scarface, Andrew no ughhh.

#9 Golden Duck

Golden Duck

ENJOY THE STRIP SEARCH, RON!

• Members
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

So upset that TSJ is leaving already. Extremely upset. Oh well, I knew it wouldn't last.

#10 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,298 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

if people are going to say the F word, then come out and say it instead of mumbling it under their breaths

Finally a Destiny and Dani scene.

Jack didnt get a Mac. Shocked.

So odd seeing Todd finally trying to step up and be a father

Blair: "Money doesnt equal love"

Sam: "Well we love this computer"

Yay, Jack is calling Todd, Scarface again!

Scarface is never going to forgive Vic for what he took from him. What part of he was BRAINWASHED does he not understand? He still acts as if Vic plotted against him and played an active role in stepping into his life

I love the Manning family scene. It was very touching

OMG, Matthew is an !@#$%^&*]. Loved the look and hug he and Dani gave each other. Also liked that song that played

I look forward to the brothers tomorrow

#11 alexisfan07

alexisfan07

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 9,449 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

I forget, did Victor dump the poisoned bourbon out in the last episode? And why did he do that, did he have a change of heart?

#12 Days22

Days22

Recurring

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

LOVE all the dynamics 

#13 Chris B

Chris B

Kylie!!

• Members
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

I know many want an explanation for Matthew's behavior, but as a 25 year old I can say it's not uncommon from what I've seen with friends. I have so many guy friends that I never thought were bad people, but when a situation comes up where a girl gets pregnant (even a girlfriend), they often get upset or don't want to take care of their baby. I'm glad OLTL is showing a realistic portrayal of this. I understand that he and Destiny were best friends, but things can sometimes change when you have two immature people having sex and it's easier for the man not to be responsible for the child. I'm interested in where this story goes.

I'm interested in the long term goals for Jack. It seems obvious that he's struggling and will go down a dark path, but I'm curious what that means in comparison to what we had on ABC's OLTL. 

#14 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 25,144 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:18 AM

OMG Sam said ass :o

Glad to see Victor is still the same abusive douchebag he always was.

Sam is so damn adorable :wub:

#15 John

John

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,979 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:53 AM

So good today. I wonder what happens with Todd & Victor on Tuesday?

#16 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 25,144 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

LOL at this show trying to pretend like Victor gave two craps about Sam. Heck most of the time he acted like he couldn't stand Sam. Sam was closer to Todd than Victor and by the end Victor was too far up Tea and Dani's butt's to give Jack or Sam any thoughts

#17 John

John

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,979 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

Victor loves Sam very much. He has PTSD and hopefully his chat with Todd will add more layers. Hopefully Todd helps Victor given that he was given an invite with the Tatoo on it

Loved Sam saying he could kick Jack's ass & you know he totally could.

#18 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,359 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

I know many want an explanation for Matthew's behavior, but as a 25 year old I can say it's not uncommon from what I've seen with friends. I have so many guy friends that I never thought were bad people, but when a situation comes up where a girl gets pregnant (even a girlfriend), they often get upset or don't want to take care of their baby. I'm glad OLTL is showing a realistic portrayal of this. I understand that he and Destiny were best friends, but things can sometimes change when you have two immature people having sex and it's easier for the man not to be responsible for the child. I'm interested in where this story goes.

I'm interested in the long term goals for Jack. It seems obvious that he's struggling and will go down a dark path, but I'm curious what that means in comparison to what we had on ABC's OLTL. 

They can go very dark, if they could, kind of hoping they do in a way

Edited by cassadine1991, 13 May 2013 - 08:18 AM.

#19 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 25,144 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

Victor loves Sam very much. He has PTSD and hopefully his chat with Todd will add more layers. Hopefully Todd helps Victor given that he was given an invite with the Tatoo on it

Loved Sam saying he could kick Jack's ass & you know he totally could.

I believe he loves him now but he didn't when the show was on ABC. 

#20 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,298 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

LOL at this show trying to pretend like Victor gave two craps about Sam. Heck most of the time he acted like he couldn't stand Sam. Sam was closer to Todd than Victor and by the end Victor was too far up Tea and Dani's butt's to give Jack or Sam any thoughts

wow that is simply not true. Vic was never portrayed as not being able to stand Sam. Unfortunately as a soap kid, he wasnt really used if plot didnt call for him, which is why there wasnt a whole lot in the last year but there was enough to show that he was a father to him. Defiently disagree on Jack. Vic had plenty of material with him, especailly with AT in the role. They only got to act for a few months together before he was "killed" off, but the show portrayed them as close and they had a good father/son relationship. I will agree that his relationship with Dani is the one that got the most development. The show spent alot of time building them up in that year where Tea was "dying"

Todd barely interacted with Sam towards the end of OLTL. He had alot of material when he first came back bc he was using Sam but once his identity was revealed and Sam was of no use to him, that material dwindled.

Edited by Cheap21, 13 May 2013 - 08:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users