AMC: Monday, May 13, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That stupid guitar riff.....ugh!

AJ looked pretty skeevy when Miranda told him he was her greatest friend

Bianca dreds the day Miranda finds out she was raped. Then tell her yourself, bitch!

1G20TKd.jpg?1

AMC Mac shot of the day!

Dixie to Griffin: "I still dont understand why you are here and not Dr. Hubbard". Thats bc he desperately needs the airtime!

Jesse better stop f--king with Angela Hubbard! She looks like she's ready to explode on him

Cassandra cant dance and is no good to that guy. Maybe he'll throw her out in the dumpster when he's done with her

Dumpster Ho is on again! She kinds looks like Mia

Huh? JR knows who Marissa is but not AJ?

• Members

I thought this was a gripping episode all around!

Nice to get a break from Celia & Pete. Seriously. LOL.

The Jessie/Angie scenes were damn good. Debbi's performance was wonderful; so much power and just the right amount of restraint at certain moments. She never comes off OTT. Just natural & pouring with emotion. She's incredible!

DAMN, JR didn't recognize his own son. That last scene was shocking, great work for Eric Nelsen, I can't wait to see what happens next!

I really hope JR's personality change doesn't last long.

More awesome work from Lindsay & Vincent! I'm so glad Cara's lying!!

The Gentleman's Club set is nice! Of course Zach slicked his way in. I'm just going to have to get over my concern over if he bathed or not, aren't I? But damn, he was just in the dumpster in the episode before this...then he meets up w/Binx for coffee at Jane's?! NO sir...

The Cass story was disturbing to watch but compelling at the same time due to the top notch acting. Martin Harvey is a real find. The guy is just spellbinding in the role of Uri. I mean wow, that last scene blew my mind!

Archived