AMC: Monday, May 13, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Me, too! He's had enough daughters. Girls die on him :) I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

LOL!

Oh, Debbi you are always making me love you more wub.pngwub.png

Well, now that Miranda's parentage has been discussed and such, can't wait for the fallout that is sure to come because of the horrendous way she is bound to find out.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did Emmy Winning 1/2 of the Greatest AA Couple in the history of the world, Debbi Morgan, give us an amazing Emmy winning performance of why she deserves to be an Emmy winning 1/2 of...!@#$%^&*] I lost where I was going.

• Members

Today's episode was pretty good, and I guess the script writer was a former script writer on GL in the glory years of the 80s through early 90s.

- I do think Dixie is a little off, but considering what she has been through.. it would make sense if she were self-medicating. Remember, she went bonkers after her brother Will was killed with a crow-bar and lost custody of JR to Adam as a result. I'm wondering if the same thing happened in regards to raising Kathy?

- Great David/Cara scenes, and glad that baby Hayward is still alive. Still trying to figure out the point of Griffin being asked back since all he is doing is being Cara's talk to at this point. I guess he'll have a story later on?

- Glad that Zach/Bianca had the talk about Miranda.. makes sense Erica/Zach would have a gag order but that the internet is a different beast. You just know that Miranda will learn of her conception just before Zach/Bianca tell her. I agree with the previous poster that the reveal should match up to whenever Kendall is able to make an appearance since she would be able to relate to what Miranda is feeling.

- Debbi M was fantastic, she was emotional without going over the top (a very hard feat) and I think Darnell did very well as well.

- Wow, Cassandra and that one guy... very realistic. I think the actress played fear well and also seems to be a decent crier so if she can master those two things, then I think she will be a decent actress at the least.

- I'm under-whelmed with the actor that plays AJ, he seems to be 'acting' too much.. is he a stage actor by chance? Though i will say he was good in the last scene between him and JR. I guess in five years AJ has grown up a bit so I can see why JR wouldn't recognize him right off the bat.

- I bet JR is having trouble remembering, but I have a feeling once he remembers, he'll fail to let everyone know... probably in a misguided attempt to maintain his 'new' personality.

• Members

Jesse sure took the long way around telling Angie the truth. Debbi Morgan is so good, I was welling up when she found out what happened to Cassandra.

The scenes with Cassandra and the trafficker were sad and very dark.

I like the foreshadowing of Miranda finding out who her father was, that should be a good dramatic story.

David is gonna be even angrier when he finds out Cara didn't really have an abortion.

A great ending scene, JR not recognizing his own child.

• Members

I disagree with this. I've always liked the more human side of David- I've watched him since he first appeared and came to care about him during his romances with Erica and anna (especially erica- that was my favorite pairing for her aside from Dimitri), his great brother relationship with Leo, his kindness to Bianca when she was younger. Yes the fact that he has a dark side makes him more exciting but I always despised when they try to make him totally evil. While I would never want or expect him to shift into the heroic lead role, I am very much looking forward to some redemption for David.

Archived