AMC: Monday, May 13, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I'm really loving AMC right now because of AJ/Miranda, Pete/Celia, and the Cassandra storyline. The show is definitely my favorite soap right now and I don't remember ever thinking that.

• Members

Watching on ITunes.

I have to say it is getting funny how the show seems to try to address things that bother us. Apparently Zach and Erica got a gag order preventing details of Bianca and Michael from continuing to be written about. Also Bianca is worried that Miranda could still find out by the internet.

Hey so far no Pete/Celia. Will it last?

• Members

Bianca and Zach making plans to tell Miranda the truth- yeah that means that Miranda is going to find out some other way.

So they aren't even trying to conceal the truth about Cara/David's baby.

Good old retrograde amnesia with a possible personality change. Gives them freedom to do whatever they want JR.

I'm no expert on this but I find yelling and threatening an already crying girl does very little to calm them down. Nor does it help them try to dance sexy. Also is Cass really a virgin or was she just making that up to try to stop the boss? Also was her constantly telling him that she wasn't the right kind of girl for the dancing/performing for men strictly because of being a virgin or could it be she might be a lesbian? I guess that will have to wait for another time. Hard to really tell what kind of an actress she is at this time since really all she has been able to do is cry. She is not that bad of a crier. Also she is a tall girl. She is as tall her captors.

No Pete or Celia. Shocking.

Archived