scary scenes on soaps

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Remember on ATWT when Frannie Hughes thought that Daryl Crawford was trying to kill her? In a great location shoot, the two are alone on a moving ski transport, suspended over a mountain, with Frannie scared to death. A classic scene..

• Members

I think I've posted this before in a similar thread, but Diana Taylor's murder on GH way back in the day was very creepy. Diana was dead, face down on the kitchen floor with blood coming out of her and Anne's name written in blood. They dragged it out for two weeks before her body was discovered, and even had her little son P.J wandering in and out of the kitchen, seeing his mother on n the floor, but not realizing she was dead. ph34r.png

• Members

Hans sawing off Lily's wedding ring on ATWT horrified me for years. So did Diego's rape of Emily.

Young Heather having a nightmare of April's execution for the murder of Robert while April was trial always stuck with me.

Marlena in the pit and Carly in her coffin on Days were suspenseful upon first airing. Of all the SSK murders Maggie's really bothered me at the time.

• Members

The look on Emily's face after the rape was horrifying. She was lying on the table still with her eyes wide open - it looked like she was dead.

One of the creepiest moments for me was on TEON when Romeo (the guy Jeff Brown/Sky) hired to kill Raven, opened the door and entered the dark mansion, but he had some type of clear plastic mask on his face. (They also did it without background music, which only magnified the effect.) It still gives me chills.

• Members

Let's see...

Well at age 5, the memories of the Buchanan masquerade ball on ONE LIFE TO LIVE were somewhat haunting - especially images of Asa's crazy wife Olympia lurking around the mansion during the party in a menacing Shakespearean mask...also Ivan Kipling's diabolical plot against Larry and Karen Wolek involving mind control and killer crocodiles was compelling. I also remember, vaguely, a scene on GENERAL HOSPITAL, early 80',s involving Ancient Egypt where Luke Spencer was at an exhibit with an elderly woman, possibly Lila Quartermaine and the lights went out and the elderly woman vanished.

Also, on ONE LIFE, I was 11, 12 years old when a vengeful Maria Roberts fantasized plugging Victoria Lord in the back and the chest for revealing her complicity in Jessica's kidnapping to Cord.That was disturbing.

Erik

• Members

I think you deserve some credit on this one...it may not be Richard Fields that Kendall served Bianca up to but it was definitely Hugo Marrick's corpse that Kendall arranged for Bianca to spend some time with when she locked her younger sister in the Marrick family crypt.

Archived