The 100: Discussion Thread

• Members

Jasper gets on my nerves. I would enjoy the show a lot more if they killed him and Finn off.

I need more Marie and Lindsey. Eliza is just not as attention grabbing as those two to me and Clarke is too perfect. She's an open book whereas Octavia and Raven have a lot more mystery to them. I'm interested in more of their backstories and hope we get some flashbacks. Like for someone who spent 16 years under the floor Octavia is well socialized. And Raven they hinted that her mother was a drunk and a whore but they didn't touch upon it much. And she had a connection to that Nygel character that we only saw in one episode.

They released this new key art using old promo photos. Monty, Octavia, and Clarke shouldn't have on their wristbands!

872Q2ny.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah I saw them sometime today. I'm meh on Raven, she's kick ass but I don't really care about her back story.

I wish they could have spread Octavia's / Bellamy's over a few eps. but it really was perfection. I still feel so bad when she looked so scared and lost because she didn't know her way home.

Edited by London

• Members

I feel you. I would have loved to find out who Octavia's dad is. I think it was that skeevy guy who slapped the mom on the ass. Because he was coming around before and after, plus I feel cheated that we never saw the mom get floated.

• Members

All that episode told me was that the mom was a hoe(which seems to be a recurring theme on The Ark) and that Bellamy was stupid enough to take Octavia out to that party. Waste of flashbacks since it told nothing significant. And for someone who lived on the floor her whole life Octavia has great social skills. It would've been better if they had told us she would sneak out all the time.

• Members

Eh, I wouldn't go thst fsr. I know she probably did what she thought was best in order to protect her children. She had a look of disgust when he was playing grab ass.

I get her ways of throwing herself out there but I am happy that they tamed her down some since it was rather annoying at times. Ooooo if she sneaked and STILL couldn't find her way home, I would have been so pissed.

You think Jaha is dead?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hahaha I missed these posts of yours.

What The Everlovin' F**k was that episode?! At least we know where Anya has been and I hate that because the 47 feel "safe" they don't question anything. I love that Clarke isn't drinking the kool-aid and being pacified by a "safe environment, food and a bed."

People on the web think the pie is people and if that is the case. GTFO!

Poor Raven... She'll overcome this too.

I love Octavia. WTF were those reapers?

• Members

I always liked Dichen Lachman, but I hate her as Anya. Clarke's annoying *ss eats the show. Lindsey is great as Raven, and it's about time she was on contract. Most of the boy's are weak, and with all the bruises, they are losing my attention span for a CW show.

I really can't stand Desmond from Lost, I wish they'd have let him die last year.

Paige Turco sure has come a long way from pathetic Melanie on AMC. Her Dinah was a snooze on GL. Ever since her NYPD Blue role, she has shined[iMO] and I appreciate her performances. She kicks *ss on Person of Interest, and is good on NCIS:NO.

Isaiah Washington is overrated.

• 3 months later...