• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ok Ann here we go...

I: Racial expressions have changed little, if at all over the centuries. Were you and Luke formerly betrothed?

A: He's my ex. We weren't betrothed. There was no betrothing.

Then he was still asking her 21 Questions about their "affair" and believed turnabout was fair play since she asked a ton about Katrina.

LMAO when Abbie said, "I will literally pay you to stop talking."

• Members

Which I would end up hating and I too think she'll be a spoiler for them as well.

Also, I need for them to stop making Katrina repeat lines.... we get it they're going to ride and they have to stop them before the apocalypse is brought about blah blah blah.

Annnnd I do agree that Tom & Nicole have major chem. something I'm not really seeing with Tom and Katia as Ichabod & Katrina even in those fleeting moments when Katrina appears to him to warn him about what's to come.

Edited by London

• Members

I like the way you think Ann! I was hoping along the lines of freeing her soul and then she can go bye bye.

I don't think I mind her warnings per se but the repeating of the same lines will most definitely get tired and old quick to the point that I fast forward her or something.

• Members

I am really getting a Grimm vibe right now, and Lord knows how disappointing that show turned out for me! Thank God Sasha Roiz is fine as hell. On this show, there are no hot guys and we didn't get the headless horsman last night, or did we? The first 14 minutes I didn't see, so I will catch it Friday.

I'm anxious to see what happens with the sister, but I won't get my hopes up. That's all I will say on that.

Still like the show, but I was just really feeling Grimm. I think a departure from the Grimmesque feel would have been to let the witch survive.

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

They showed him a bit with the other three from the apocalypse. It was basically dream mode we saw them. There was a reference to him though but I'm ok with not seeing him every week, but I do agree that evil needs to bring its A game. I want an interesting fight/battle with the baddie of the week.

• Members

I like Grimm, but I think that Sleepy Hollow is already the better show. It has a much stronger cast with tons more chemistry between the male and female leads. The dialogue is also far more clever and even piognant than Grimm has ever been. Additionally, Sleep Hollow's myth arc has been clearly laid out so we know what our hero is facing in upcoming 12 or 13 episodes. Unlike Grimm, where the myth arc is convoluted and obviously made up and changed along the way.

Sleepy Hollow's key demos dipped a bit, but remains strong: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/09/24/tv-ratings-monday-the-voice-premieres-up-from-previous-two-cycles-sleepy-hollow-dips-the-blacklist-beats-hostages/204381/

Edited by Ann_SS