OLTL: Thursday, May 09, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And besides, I cannot imagine that Nora wasn't/isn't at her happiest as a lawyer when she is pursuing her almighty precious truth and justice.

Sorry, I just slipped into my Lindsay Rappaport impersonation. tongue.png

• Members

Eric, I actually met "Marlena" for coffee in Manhattan when I went to the OLTL fan club lunch in 2011. She is a very nice woman, but we see several things about OLTL very differently and I had fun sparring and arguing with her.

And cassadine, I met Andrew at the fan club event. He was very nice and very shy. I even got my picture taken with him. raspberry.gif

• Members

I don't mind the Nora radio gig because it has such roots in the show's history, with both Luna and Al doing radio shows. And I can see it being perfectly feasible that Nora had a show as a college law student, giving advice and gabbing about law and crime as she says she did - she's especially been a busybody since Matthew's come of age. I think it works, myself. So long as she continues to practice law.

I think Andrew has improved. He's not perfect, but he is getting there. I expected nothing, frankly.

• Members

His squint is like when Nancy St. Alban (ex-Michelle, GUIDING LIGHT) used to do that thing where she'd tuck her tongue inside her bottom lip for no reason. They'll do it 'til you're used to it, and then they'll stop.

Archived