OLTL: Thursday, May 09, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bo and Nora in "Bora Bora" laugh.png So random though, dropped into the middle of the episode.

Well apparently Viki's office is in a separate building, they're referencing the newsroom. I wanna see the newsroom now!

Nora: My GOD, you're fast!

Bo: I'm famous for that.

Nora: *side eyes*

laugh.png

LOVE Nora's new hobby

Dani's 'rules' for the apartment had me geeking out. "I ain't your maid." :lol:

• Members

Jack wants to buy a new computer. Let me guess....he gets a Mac

Dorian: "Todd, you look horrible" laugh.png I didn't like how they jumped her to 3 different scenes before the opening!

No Todd did not say "the bomb diggity". Wow those kids actually talked about masturbation

They went overboard with the Apple shots today!

UD0BuX1.jpg?1

JqRXkzF.jpg?1

02gMpAF.jpg?1

Vmz977P.jpg
They even moved this one from its location in the previous scene so they could get it in the shot again.

Check out Vic being all cool about Todd so he isn't implicated in his murder. He's super sloppy though not wearing gloves. He didn't wipe his prints off of everything he touched

So Viki's office is at the Banner and not her living room? I don't like this set then bc its small and looks like someone's home. I say its refreshing seeig her have money problems. Before as a Lord, she seemed to have a neverending supply of money but this feels more realistic bc even the rich aren't untouchable

• Members

Loved Jack & Dorian lunching. Liked that he totally refused to let Todd buy his love while Dani was all for it. Her character is so much improved and better defined- major props to the writers and to Kelley. Todd in the apartment was hilarious.

Bora Bora! Love that the writers seem committed to making them fun.

Loved Tea's dress even though it was super busy.

Todd walking around every day after seemingly dying from arsenic the day before is odd but I can deal.

Is it Monday yet?

• Members

I think Victor's gonna go on the run from that Tatoo guy next week and disappear. Then Tea, Blair Natalie Bo try & figure out the tatoo mystery. I feel Victor will be back. Maybe we will see him on the run.

• Members

I have found myself liking the "younger" set, they do work off each other very well, but I would like to have a free "younger" set day.

And I'm not a fan of Victor's, when does he leave? But I have to admit I am very curious as to who is watching Victor, Todd and Viki. Watch it be someone non-shocking like Irene.

For the first time in a LONG time I am back to loving Nora/Bo, just wish I could get some "lovin" for Viki and Clint (don't want to see them rolling on the floor, just want to FEEL that they are a couple).

Guess Clint is going to get blamed when Viki loses everything. sad.png

• Members
maybe he's doing it for the kids' sake and that the stuff he said to Tea was true. If that's the case though, I don't get the purpose of the show having him poison Todd unless its gonna come out somehow. Maybe there's enough in his system that he will be affected by it later on?

• Members

I love this younger set. I do think we could lay off them (or Victor) for a day to give Natalie some attention but what I really like is that they are integrated outside the "young" story- Jeffrey with the Banner, Matthew with Clint and Bora, Dani in the Mannings drama. I even liked the Destiny scene with Natalie the other day. I want to see Todd come to their apartment for the superbowl. When was the last time OLTL had a good young set? I cannot remember and I've watched pretty much my entire life since 93.

ITA on getting some Clint & Viki with love without them rolling around the floor.

• Members

Dorian is setting Viki up for a big loss.

Dani's "self-love" comment was funny, I've never heard that expression before.

Bo and Nora's scene was unexpected, it reminded me of how As the World Turns would drop a character or two in the middle of the episode.

Archived