OLTL: Wednesday, May 8 Discussion

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL yeah Sam's non reaction was kinda funny.

I like how they're playing the Todd/Victor storyline.

I noticed improvement.

However, those weird facial tic things? I guess he was trying to play annoyed but he looked all weird.

• Members

Baby Drew looks like the product of a black mother and a black father. They could have selected a more biracial looking child for that role. I laughed when Clint said he had the Buchanan nose. No, not quite.

• Members

OMG, she took off the wig. DEAD at that. Need to gif it later

Naked Jeffrey. :D Thank you OLTL for fulfilling my earlier request. Just knew Dani was gonna try and crash with them

Liam is TOO damn big to be in a stroller. That was such a contrived setup to have Nat and Destiny bump into each other like that

• Members

Jeffrey, Dani and Matthew seems like a Cole, Langston, and Marko redux. Luckily it looks to be more interesting

Are we gonna get a new Dorian wig every week? LOL

Vic's been back a few days now and the police haven't questioned him yet? This seems like an oversight as there was a major investigation into his murder. You'd think they'd want to question him about his whereabouts

So Im guessing Vic seeing Sam for the first time happened sometime offscreen? Lame. Loved him spending time with his boys. I love him in dad mode. Loved Blair saying he has a positive influence on Jack and that Jack was lost when he was gone but is doing better now biggrin.png

The tv in the living room though looked tiny as hell.

Loved Clint laying into Matthew for being a deadbeat. He totally made a reference to Rex in that scene

I noticed Jeffrey called Viki, Mrs L. So Im assuming she's going by Victoria Lord again and dropped the Banks

I wonder if Matthew is talking to a girl thats using a fake pic or a man

Its been a few days so unfortunately with the shorter episodes, I thin this was handled offscreen. This was likely not the first time Sam saw him

Archived