AMC: Wednesday, May 8 Discussion

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good episode today, more character interactions that help to strengthen the community feel of Pine Valley.

- I liked Celia's interactions with Miranda and AJ. It makes me wish that the show doesn't set couples in stone before

seeing how people interact. It might look good on paper, but chemistry is everything. Though I did like that Pete/Celia

were giving each other the death stares, a nice break from the puppy dog eyes.

- Even though Pete has morphed from a nerd to a hottie, the fact that he is instantly smitten with Celia plus giving her

flowers, an IPAD, and is hanging out at the bottom of her window is consistent with how Pete would have acted with

Colby back circa 2008. I could nerdy Pete realizing that he was seen as a friend instead of a boyfriend by Colby.. then

comes up with a new APP, makes a lot of money and becomes cocky. Thus works out, gets studly and becomes a

player in Calfornia... yet coming back to Pine Valley, he sort of reverts back to pre-California Pete somewhat.

- I can buy Dixie being anti-David.. someone bought up before that when the show ended, Dixie was tramautized and

frightened at the mention of David's name. Well five years have passed, Dixie has been back in the land of the living

for five years, and probably is angry at David for keeping her from her family for years. Yes, he saved her life after

the poisoned pancakes were ingested, but why make everyone think she was dead all those years. I could see her

resentment at David clouding her judgement and viewing what David did to JR as the same as what he 'did' to her.

- Jesse is gonna be in trouble with Angie! Center City was the neighboring town that had the bad characters in it back

in the day.. yes?

- I like coffee Jane, and think she and pete had chemistry.

• Members

No because if Angie were to do that to Jesse, she would end up in jail for assault. Angie gives the impression of a non-violent, God like, forgiving, redeeming person that she has a reputation to protect that. Violence has never been Angie's mantra.

• Members

Jesse came from Center City to Pine Valley at the death of his mother. The character of Jesse came to Pine Valley as a street-wise guy with an edge on him, a chip on his shoulders because of his childhood and his mother's death. He was not used to the upper class snooty snoots of Pine Valley. Center City is the other side of the railroad tracks separating Pine Valley as the better side.

• Members

I wonder where baby Hayward is? Perhaps he was adopted by one of the AMC couples that were looking to have a baby at the end of the AMC run. Amanda and Jake? Randi and Frankie?

I wonder if maybe Angie is in on Cara's secret and is keeping it to protect her friends and family (either Jake or Randi)?

I can smell the set-up for this storyline. There is a baby out there, and Hayward is not going to stop until he finds him/ her.

• Members

I have been a lifetime viewer of AMC, all 41 years, and Angie has always been the godly, understanding, forgiving, prayerful, redemption like character with class. That is the fundamental side of Angie, the way the writers introduced her character coming on board AMC. She has had a reputation as a peace maker, overall.

I have been a lifetime viewer of AMC, all 41 years, and Angie has always been the godly, understanding, forgiving, prayerful, redemption like character with class. That is the fundamental side of Angie, the way the writers introduced her character coming on board AMC. She has had a reputation as a peace maker, overall.

• Members

I love Center City being back in action! It was the home of good and bad. Center City was supposed to be Philadelphia. It's not only where Jesse/ Eugene grew up, it had Foxy's, it was where Billy Clyde ran his prostitution ring using Donna/ Estelle, and I think Erica lived there for a bit too with Bianca to keep away from Travis.

• Members

Lisa K Connor & Suzanne V Johnson wrote Today's episode

Ok Im calling it now, 5 years ago. JR's plan was to go the party and kill himself and have his family feel bad for how they treated him. However David saw JR and the gun. He tried t stop him & got his finger on the trigger. In the struggle it went off and Marissa was killed. So David knowing that he accidently killed his daughter, shot JR. So David did the shooting but If JR hadnt brought the gun to the mansion, this all wouldnt have happened.

• Members

There has to be more to this story. They are being so overt about Adam leaving town that there has to be a purpose. I wonder what Mr. Chandler sr. is hiding... I am beginning to get intrigued.

I am loving how this current regime of AMC has been good at keeping Spoilers out of the news. It is so much more fun watching now without spoilers to ruin the story.

Archived