AMC: Wednesday, May 8 Discussion

• Members

I'm really glad Miranda doesn't know she's a product of rape yet. Like KMan said this could be a gold mine to play out and I can't wait. That's totally going to have a drastic effect on Miranda! I hope that doesn't come out too quickly, I really think Kendall & Binx especially should be on regularly when that story plays out.

I found Dixie HIGHLY annoying the whole ep, except for that last moment which was amazing ;'-) just aww at the look on her face. But I cannot get past her telling AJ that It's David's fault that JR shot the gun rolleyes.gif Wow just no, that's total BS!

The Zach/Jessie scenes at the nail place were cool. I continue to commend the effort on the location scenes. This one must've been a challenge to shoot since it was dark outside. Nice lighting!

Angie's going to flip so hard when she finds out what's going on w/Cass. I can't wait for that moment. They're really building it up nicely I think!

I really need Jane to go after Pete or vice versa. They were sizzling & they didn't even know it!

I absolutely adore Jane!

Like I said, I loved that last Celia/Pete scene. Lol @ the way they were staring at each other angrily!

Adam just disappeared. That really doesn't sit well with me! Where the heck is he going? Where's Stuart? I just want to see as much Canary as possible! :P:(

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her comments to Pete confused me, I thought she was gonna be a lesbian and Bianca's love interest, maybe Eden was teasing us too much :(

Well Canary is on recurring but I know what you mean, his one scene an episode is strange for sure.

• Members

Okay sorry, but WTF Dixie how is it David's fault that JR brought a gun to the engagement party. She is really getting to be too much with the whole absolving JR of any responsibility at all thing.

And I can not believe that Miranda, with the internet and Erica Kane as her mother;s mother has not figured out that she was the product of Rape. Didn't Erica dedicate two chapters of her memoir to telling that story.

• Members

I know Miranda should know her parental history, but I hope she truly doesn't so we can watch that play out eventually. We all know that would come out in the worst way possible in true soap fashion.

I still think there is some parts of this whole "5 years ago" thing not being told. It seems everyone talks about "what everyone lost" or whatever but we only know that Marissa is dead.

I am really starting to think Tad is staying away from Dixie on purpose.

• Members

So, shes never googled her mother? Shes never heard about this? Shes teased for being a child of a lesbian but nobody ever learned she was a product of a rape?

Considering on AMC that was such a huge story with the trial and the exposure and the truth coming out, unbelievable.

But i guess I can see why they did it, storywise.

• Members
Yes, let's get this story rolling! Now they can stretch out JR & Adam's reunion a little more. I do wonder where Adam's going and why.

Dixie's not thinking logically at all here, but I believe she's blaming David and his spawn for destroying her son's life.

It looks like he might start taking David's side over Dixie's soon.tongue.png

Apparently Cara lied to everyone about where she really was. I still think she had the baby and the clinic she called was where she was treated when her leukemia came out of remission.

I'm on the same page, too! Miranda's going to go all diva when she learns the truth of her conception and I can't wait!

Ditto, I like Celia and Pete alright, but they and Jesse/Zach need a day off!

I think that might be the case. If Tad's not the one with the child, might it be Jake & Amanda?

I'm flashing back to Liza showing Jenny the newspaper clipping of her father Ray raping Ruth Martin. It might not be completely believable for Miranda not to know, but this is going to bring some great drama!

Overall, today's episode rocked! It had a good blend of different characters interacting and felt like it moved along really quickly. I couldn't believe it was over so soon!

• Members

Steve, I wonder if Cara isn't ill again right now. She looked like she was going to faint into David's arms today, so tiny and hunched into her sweater! sad.png

I don't think J/A have the child, or IMO Joe would have mentioned to Angie how happy they were with Trevor's little brother or sister! Dix has been carrying on about Tad like he's been gone for a very long time, so much so we thought he might be dead until yesterday. So I think he's "helping" Cara, just like how Tad interfered with Adam and Liza and Colby, protecting the child from Big Bad Adam, er, David, LOL!

• Members

Loved the Celia/Miranda/AJ scenes, and I'm also really looking forward to Miranda finding out about Cambias and her father.

I just noticed that Jane speaks out the side of her mouth (like Greta van Susteren)... and that will drive me crazy.

Loved David/Cara!

Archived