AMC: Wednesday, May 8 Discussion

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We're all on the same page here! LOVE that that shoe didn't drop yet and we'll get to see it

Angie is looking good! And I just realized how pale Celia is, contributing even more to her gothic storyline lol

Come home, Tad!

So apparently Cara was lying to everyone about rejoining Doctors Without Borders to go along with her story?

• Members

lol. I figured Miranda had no idea. Why on earth wouldn't they play that out? It's a gold mine.

Celia works so much better with AJ and Miranda. God, Colby is going to chew this girl up and spit her out, unless the actress is horrible.

• Members

LOL yeah. She fits right in as a 16 year old, honestly. I like they can play her with the teens and it works. I think I could really like Celia but man ... 7 days in a row LOL. I could also use a break from Jesse and Zach.

• Members

Celia and Petey are on again. Yaaayyyyy :rolleyes:

Anyways Celia has the worst fashion. Her shirt was so ugly. I liked that she is starting to interact with AJ and Miranda

Wow, Miranda really doesn't know about how she was born? Wow, she really does live in a bubble

I wonder if Dixie is going to try and kill David in the near future.

What Cara was wearing was ugly too. Dixie as well. I hope they increase their budget for fashion in the future bc Im unimpressed so far

Back to Center City!

Archived