GH50: Discussion for the week of May 6 - 10

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe it's intentional. Maybe they're driving it into the ground so when the exLV3 return:

#1) they can't be blamed for the low ratings

#2) the ratings can hardly drop further with their arrival.

#3) they can take credit for any gains -- contingent upon better writing than we've seen so far.

• Members

I thought of that, but NOTHING they have written has been stellar. FRon struggle with mediocre. Are they arrogant and stupid enough to sabotage the show to prove The Big 3 are assets? Absolutely, but how can you tell when EVERYTHING is rotgut?!

• Members

Well I would definitely agree, but since I'm not watching and just going by what people are saying on the message boards, this is one time I can't see anyone who is just loving the pickle relish story. I mean usually there's something of a mixed bag. Even on Patrick and Sabrina. No matter how many people on the message boards hated them, there were still a lot on FB who loved them.

And Ron Tweeting today that Anna is going to teach Duke about Twitter? That was his tease. (Sorry guys, for some reason I can't do spoiler tags so hope that little spoiler didn't ruin the show for you). It really does seem almost deliberate.

Archived