AMC: Monday, May 6th Discussion

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow Miranda laid in Bianca. This is something that she most have been holding in for awhile. Bianca clearly didn't see it coming. Miranda definitely has some kind of issues with Bianca. She called Bianca a freak and clearly has her thoughts about how Bianca presents herself to the world. Some of this is probably coming from what happened but obviously some of it are things she has obviously felt for a while.

The whole threesome invitation was a set up so others could record it. Good for Jane telling them off.

Good scene with Bianca and Zach. Interesting that Kendall is avoiding coming back to PV. Also nice little touch that Zach is a bit resentful about Kendall leaving.

The hospital scenes were entertaining. Dixie acting like a woman crazed. Angie defending David, who came up with a quick excuse for having his hands on JR's throat. Dixie invoking Tad's name to get Jesse to do what she wanted. Jesse needs to tell Angie now, she is already a little mad at him and the more he hides this the angrier she'll be. What the hell happened that really turned Cara so against David?

• Members

I'm still thinking Evelyn will turn out to be Kelly, and now I think she rescued Celia from an abusive situation, which Celia has blocked out. Brooke could have helped her come up with a new identity for them both and hid them in that girls' school. As for whose photo is on the other side of the locket and potentially Celia's dad, I'm intrigued by that!

I loved Jane telling the kids off, too. I'm hopeful that she's also a lesbian and will eventually get together with Bianca.

Miranda really pissed me off blaming Bianca for hurting people with her coming out. I really wanted Bianca to bitchslap her! I can't wait for what happens next between them.

Yup, Cara's hiding the kid! What made the David hatred different this time was Angie pointing out to Jesse & Dixie that they've also done things they regret.

Zach came across like a thug with that guy who owed him money, which imo is what he always was so no complaints from me. I'm also elated that he & Kendall are divorced. Bring on Lea!!!

ICAM!

• Members

Great episode, but I am confused as to why the blame David parade seems centered around the fact that he shot JR when HELLO, JR killed Marissa. Oh, but I guess no one in PV is upset about that so no one gets to go to jail for it.

• Members

Folks, this is Angie Hubbard's world, y'all are just living in it. I'm glad to see that the Ellie/Lucy stuff is still a sore point in the Hubbard marriage. They wrapped everything up so quickly on AMC 1.0 it was completely unrealistic, however necessary. It's getting clearer that Jesse's handling of the Cassandra situation is going to blow up in the worst way.

Loved Jane reading that roomful of kids. Mark my words, she's the female Rupert Giles. She looks like a mild-mannered barista but she's not afraid to throw down.

I wanted to clock Miranda. "When you came out it was all about YOU and YOUR feelings!" Well, yeah.

David Hayward is his own worst enemy.

Yes, Zach please move on. Kendall moved on. Let us ALL move on from that toxic, show-eating pairing.

I love Denyse Tontz but I cannot abide fake crying.

• Members

I don't like David getting in Jesse's face about Angela being in his corner. I feel badly for Jesse. He is my guy.

But Angie is a hypocrite to want Jesse to move on and get past old issues, but she still is holding on to things of the past herself. Why?

• Members

Ugh, this show is SO badly written. The dialogue is so stilted and obvious. I know they only had weeks to throw it together but it feels REALLY thrown together.

I am so tired of teenagers talking to their parents any way they want to and the parent saying NOTHING. Cursing and screaming at your mom to get out and she actually LISTENS to you?? The hell.

• Members

bc he his a hypocritical a-hole with a chip on his shoulder. I loved how Angie checked him by throwing subtle shade at him for what he did to her regarding the Ellie/Lucy situation. And now Angie's daughter is kidnapped and possibly dead for all he knows and he lies to her AGAIN. He did not have to go to the hospital; he could have easily sent a cop to handle that for Dixie but he wanted to get his digs in and show him who's boss. He needed to shut up about David today considering his own secret which directly affects Angie.

• Members

Yes and loyal and dedicated Angie and Jesse fans out there will be very disappointed if anyone or anything messes things up. How can Angie expect Jesse to forgive and get past when she is failing to to do that herself, or so it seems. and how can Angie talk aobut redemption but it does not apply to her marriage/family. Frankie and Natalia never really liked David very much at all. So why the two-face with Angie to go against her own marriage. her own family and now even the citizens of Pine Valley to support and defend David? What kind of wife/mother chooses friendship over family when Angie used to be Pro-Marriage, Pro-family, religious carrying her bible around, bringing family together in prayer, caring about how her family thought and listened to their opinions.

This flip out change in Angie, well will grow tired and wear out viewers over time, I am guessing.

Yes and loyal and dedicated Angie and Jesse fans out there will be very disappointed if anyone or anything messes things up. How can Angie expect Jesse to forgive and get past when she is failing to to do that herself, or so it seems. and how can Angie talk aobut redemption but it does not apply to her marriage/family. Frankie and Natalia never really liked David very much at all. So why the two-face with Angie to go against her own marriage. her own family and now even the citizens of Pine Valley to support and defend David? What kind of wife/mother chooses friendship over family when Angie used to be Pro-Marriage, Pro-family, religious carrying her bible around, bringing family together in prayer, caring about how her family thought and listened to their opinions.

This flip out change in Angie, well will grow tired and wear out viewers over time, I am guessing.

• Members

Agnes Nixon created Jesse as a streetwise guy coming to Pine Valley with a chip on his shoulders so the writers are writing vintage Jesse and Jesse has always had an edge about him. Brilliant acting by Darnell Williams, I might add.

and I did not like David getting in Jesse's face about Jesse's wife either. Shows that David does not respect Jesse or if he really likes Angie in his corner he would be a true friend and help Angie with her marriage/family. David does not support Angie. He is causing tension and friction. Not much a friend here.

Agnes Nixon created Jesse as a streetwise guy coming to Pine Valley with a chip on his shoulders so the writers are writing vintage Jesse and Jesse has always had an edge about him. Brilliant acting by Darnell Williams, I might add.

and I did not like David getting in Jesse's face about Jesse's wife either. Shows that David does not respect Jesse or if he really likes Angie in his corner he would be a true friend and help Angie with her marriage/family. David does not support Angie. He is causing tension and friction. Not much a friend here.

Archived