OLTL: Monday, May 6, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

Ok...LOL. So am I really the only one who notices the computer mishaps? tongue.png When Jeffrey & Matthew got back home, Jeffrey's computer was a Mac again (from far away). However, when Matthew was accepting Michelle's friend request (on his Mac), his screen was a PC! How weird!! Do they have unreleased magic hybrid PC/Macs?

The most interesting thing about the Blair/Todd scenes was Blair cutting up that lemon every act.

"It was just so much easier around here when you didn't even notice I was alive"

I love the dialogue & tension between Tea and Dani! Dani literally huffed "F*ck!" when she stormed out the door tongue.png

I hope she moves in with Matt/Jeff!

I thought this was the best episode yet!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You seemed to have skipped part of my post referring to RC ripping off Capricorn T&B scenes so I'll bold them for you this time:

"Yup way too similar. Todd hanging out at MetroCourt bar oops Shelter shooting Carly oops Blair puppy dog sad eyes. Then again RC was ripping off Todd hanging out at Capricorn bar with same oh please forgive me and prove you're a doormat yet again, looks from years back. It's like this character is stuck on permanent repeat loop."

Maybe I should write it like this:

2013 Tarly

2011 T&B

2002 T&B

It's the same dialogue and scene. Todd sits and whines with sad puppy dogs eyes pleading for the woman behind the bar. Get a new line, get a NEW schtick. PP needs to break this character FREE from this repetitive loop he's been stuck on forever. Serve up something different!

• Members

Florencia's body is looking hotter than ever. Seriously, what is she doing to work out? Diet change? She is smoking.

Why are they making Victor such a recluse. TSJ can play so many more notes than this inevtiable sacrificied victim. I hope they did not work this hard to secure a return only to kill off the character of Victor once and for all.

Archived