TLC Biopic

Eric83

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not expecting much, but I will watch this just because I remember the group growing up and it will be interesting to see some of their story. Lil Mama making that goofy Urkel face in the second picture is too much, though.

• Members

I can tell from just the cast shots that Lil Mama is gonna kill this film and not in a good way. Keke I like but I'm worried b/c sometimes I feel that Keke can over-deliever. Drew . . . meh. I mean she does look a little like T-Boz but whatever. I'm gonna watch it and possibly holler if it is crap.

• Members

I don't even understand why TLC needs any kind of biopic, just do another update to their Behind The Music episode and call it a day, VH1.

At this point, TLC is just a relic of the 90's, most of VH1's current audience have either forgotten about them, don't care anymore, or don't even know who they are.

• Members
  1. Who in the holy hell told casting that Strong Jaw Mama looked or even had the skill to pull off the late and beloved Left Eye?
  2. Why on Earth couldn't Drew cut and dyed her hair like the OG T-Boz instead of wearing that stupid wig?
  3. I'd love to know who they'll be casting as Dallas 'Fvcking for Tracks' Austin and Andre Rison.
  4. Other than KeKe Palmer (wub.png ), I can tell that this'll be another:

1239.jpg

Archived