Can some one tell me how dark shadows 1966 end?.

• Members

As of right now i am on Episode 420 Barnabas just bit Josette Collins I am not sure if

she is turning in to a vampire or not. Victoria Winters is about to go on trial for witch craft.

I would just like to know a few spoilers.

Who turn out to be Victoria mother .

How did the soap end.

Is there any way for the soap to be brought back as a reboot or a updated version ?.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victoria's mother was going to be Elizabeth, but Alexandra Moltke left/was fired before the story really began.

Angelique shows Josette a vision of what she will become. Josette commits suicide.

• Members

I loved that storyline. There were some great characters, including Millicent, Nathan Forbes, Reverend Trask (wait till you see how HE ends up!), and of course Angelique. The writers did a neat job of tying everything up before Victoria returned to the present.

Alexandra Moltke was not a great actress, but she had that special quality, which made her a great "damsel in distress". They tried to replace her twice, but neither recast lasted very long. Kathry Leigh Scott assumed the heroine mantel after AM left, but even though I loved KLS, she never captured that vulnerable quality that Alexandra had.

Archived