Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Can some one tell me how dark shadows 1966 end?.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sonydee

sonydee

Dayplayer

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

As of right now i am on Episode  420  Barnabas just bit  Josette Collins I am not sure if

she is turning in to a vampire or not. Victoria Winters is about to go on trial for witch craft. 

I would just like to know a few spoilers.

Who turn out to be  Victoria mother .

How did the soap end.

Is there any way for the soap to be brought back as a reboot or a updated version ?.

#2 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 52,544 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

Victoria's mother was going to be Elizabeth, but Alexandra Moltke left/was fired before the story really began.

Angelique shows Josette a vision of what she will become. Josette commits suicide.

#3 Quent

Quent

Contract

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

I loved that storyline. There were some great characters, including Millicent, Nathan Forbes, Reverend Trask (wait till you see how HE ends up!), and of course Angelique. The writers did a neat job of tying everything up before Victoria returned to the present. 

Alexandra Moltke was not a great actress, but she had that special quality, which made her a great "damsel in distress". They tried to replace her twice, but neither recast lasted very long. Kathry Leigh Scott assumed the heroine mantel after AM left, but even though I loved KLS, she never captured that vulnerable quality that Alexandra had.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users