Y&R Who would be a good Adam recast?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its so funny to me that people say MM is a jerk like they no first hand. I bet no one here has even met him long enough to get an impression either way. But go ahead Spread RUMORS just cause you hate an actor you never met before. SMH.

• Members

I really liked Scott Holroyd as well and I don't understand why he was released. I think his version of Paul was more in keeping with Paul's personality-- there was a certain gravitas to the character because of all the experiences he went through as a child. I didn't like the 'zinger-ful' personality that Howarth brought to the role. I guess at that time, ATWT was desperate for fan bases, so instead of planning good quality stories to keep up engaged, they went to the soap celebrity grab, somewhat of a stunt cast, imo.

If by some miracle, ATWT were to ever to be revived--I would cast him back in the role of Paul.

I don't know about Adam though, I think I'll always find this character distasteful now and I like Scott so...

• Members

+1. He was Adam to me.

However, given what went done with his leaving the role, does he even have an acting career anymore? He broke a contract, and for all the wrong reasons, too.

• Members

I would want someone similar to the first Adam, who was more innocent looking which gave a creepy quality when he schemed. It's similar to Knots Landing bringing on America's Sweetheart (Donna Mills) as their new mega-bitch. I find it interesting to see the actor play against what you'd expect from them. I don't hate Michael Muhney, but I don't see his appeal. I understand he's popular and that's fine, but I'm just not interested in Adam at all. I find him extremely dull.

• Members

^^ I like Adam as a character, as played by MM, but I think he goes too far with some of his tweets...and even then when it's mostly fighting with people who tweet negatively to him, I can see how it could be dismissed. But saying what he did to Braeden...that, to me, goes too far.

Archived