• Members

Discussion thread for the Friday recap and I'll start with a recap of this week's hos

hiJsEgr.jpg?1

Skeleton Ho

kGVJstq.jpg?1

Beat Up Ho

5C0hY9l.jpg?1

Chompers Ho

yyC3WlQ.jpg?1

Switch hitter Ho

Ks2KXSg.jpg?1

Embarrassing Ho

b6rec8.jpg

Struggling Hos

39zi6YA.jpg?1

Background Ho

1fO8jbi.jpg?1

Boss Ho

PL1QfUj.jpg?1

Happy Ho

PgJzJw2.jpg?1

Bra-less Ho

AiZsQWE.jpg?1

Oops, deleted Ho

zpQEw60.jpg?1

18 year old Ho

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lindsay really does need to put some weight back on to fill out her face

I'm not sure how I feel about Jane just being there right now, I'm sure she'll get story in time but while it's realistic to life to have that barista we always see, it's also off putting to just have her there to essentially be a continuity extra

• Members

That makes so much sense. I guess she could be worse. And anytime you have an Erika Slezak interview, that's a good thing. NuMatthew seemed excited about the character and Jen Pepperman seems like someone who doesn't take a lot of crap, which is definitely a good thing. The lifestyle fashion segment or whatever was awful though. Those must go. Maybe they could sub in OLTL history lessons or something for newer viewers.

• Webmaster

I honestly don't like it. It feels forced and doesn't fit in an online environment. It's clearly a "show" in the tradition of broadcast/cable network TV. When Leslie says, "we'll have more after the break," I'm like..."what break?"

• Webmaster

Um, great that Lucky Magazine is sort of like...helping promote OLTL (or the other way around), but what does this dang swimsuit crap have to do with OLTL? Am I, as a viewer of OLTL, supposed to give two shits?

Archived