Watching on Hulu/iTunes reactions

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CBS.com does this all the time and it is utterly annoying! You'd think that there would be some software out there that would time scenes and insert the ads after each 'cut'. But if I've learned anything by now about CBS.com and it's streaming, is that they put as little effort into it has humanly possible.

Funny, though, is that I haven't noticed much of this happening on Hulu. The one or two times I recall this happening was after having to reload the page after my Internet connection went out and then came back on.

• Members

I watch Downton Abbey, and I agree it's better acted, but I wouldn't say it's any better written. They simply time-jump around and then expect praise for the characters still dealing with the problem. And I'd much rather try and decipher family relationships than the hierarchy of butlers, valets and footmen.

• Members

I was worried there would be too many commercials but it's not bad and they go by fast. I do with they would give the option to watch a 2 minute commercial in the beginning and not have any interruptions during the show more often. I only had that option with OLTL's 1st episode. I'm watching on my tv using my PS3.

• Members

I have had that problem but I always notice that the commercial never happened when it was supposed to both CBS and Hulu have little dots along the bottom that show when a commercial should happen and if it for some reason skips one that it will suddenly pop it in in the middle of a scene.

Archived