OLTL: Thursday, May 02, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a possibility. But, how could they have got the baby from Todd in PC? Unless...Heather Webber is working with her fellow nut (even if don't know they don't know each other yet) Alison Perkins.

But, then again. Sam got the dead baby...and buried it. So, what in the world could be going on here?

I loved that cliffhanger.

Also. If anyone that downloaded from iTunes wants to make me a GIF of Victor ripping the head off of Geoffrey the Giraffe. Please do. Avatar size. So, I can use it on DD.

Also...Vimal and Rama open marriage? Whoa. Didn't see that happening.

And, Vimal is so cute. I still wanna bag him.

• Members

Something is off with VIctor

Victor/Tea love scene was smoking

Vimal/Rama are a disaster waiting to happen. Open marriage sounds like an easy solution but we'll see how easy it is once they see the other person actively having sex with someone else.

I like the Jeffrey/Viki dynamic. We're seeing Viki in her element and whole new side to Jeffrey.

• Members

Me too. I hated that RC was a douche and killed him off. I'm a really big VnT fan and that made me so pissed. All so Jason/Sam could have their child. Whatever. They already killed off one kid for that to happen anyways (Jake) So, why did RC feel the need to kill Victor III (Sorry, it isn't Victor JR writers...TSJ is Victor JR)

• Members

This is a really good show but it saddens me that the weak link of the whole thing is Dorian. Her character is ridiculous and completely unrealistic. The rest of the show is this quasi realistic drama about drugs and clubs and whatnot, and then the show cuts to this old biddy with an atrocious and laughable wig going on about being a senator. It doesn't sell. She is completely unbelievable as a senator and listening her talk about Michelle and Polosi is eye rolling. I can only imagine what these news Hulu viewers must think.

• Members

Wow, just wow. What a powerful episode! I can't believe I'm getting my dream for a return to Gottlieb's gritty realism and docudrama style storytelling!!! YES! PP is injecting the DARK DRAMA back into OLTL. I love it!

Flor and Trevor were spellbinding. What a rollercoaster of emotions they had to deliver and made me feel. Holy hotness that was a racy love scene... I loved how tentative they were at first then how desperate to be close again.

The nursery scenes broke my heart for poor Téa and TrevorTodd is so suffering PTSD... he's trying to keep it together so hard and so desperate to protect Téa from whatever is haunting him. Dun dun dun who is spying on him and WHY? What a great mystery.

I even enjoyed the T&B scene as there's no sign of goof anywhere and Blair isn't melting into a doormat. I liked AT's little grin like you deal with him, mom.

Viki & Jeffrey have a very interesting vibe going on. He's not bowing to the great Victoria Lord and she's not going to let him walk all over her.

RS toned it down today finally. She's out for blood.

Rama and Vimal's open marriage serious was the only miss in this otherwise stellar episode.

Archived