Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

OLTL: Thursday, May 02, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#1 YRBB

YRBB

That's Head Bitch Jill Foster Abbott to you!

• Members
  • 6,398 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:13 PM

I'm going to hate having to wait till Monday, so that's a very good sign for me!

#2 oltl1

oltl1

Recurring

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

I'm going to hate having to wait till Monday, so that's a very good sign for me!

IA, having only 4 episodes a week is going to be tough but I am excited to see what Fridays recap episode will look like.

#3 Errol

Errol

Editor in Chief, Soap Opera Network

• Webmaster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

Wow, tea and victor's sex scene was a little racy! Tea definitely climbed the ladder.

#4 Golden Duck

Golden Duck

GO TO JAIL, RON!

• Members
  • 5,492 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

I cannot wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.png

I hope someone can do a GIF from an iTunes download. I want to add it to my sig. If I can have two GIF's of the size of the one in my sig. AKA. The museum of my favorite couples' hot sex scenes.

Edited by Golden Duck, 02 May 2013 - 02:43 AM.

#5 Winchester91

Winchester91

#TeamMissyReeves

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

*Vimal makes his first appearance...looking pissed at Rama.

*The DJing scene with Jack from the preview!

#6 Days22

Days22

Recurring

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:18 AM

hahaha this is a consistently entertaining half hour

Imma need me some Destiny tho. -.-

#7 OLTL #1 fan

OLTL #1 fan

Contract

• Members
  • 854 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

Interesting about that camera in Vic III's nursery. Maybe Vic III didn't die after all and the same people who had Victor took his son also?

#8 Golden Duck

Golden Duck

GO TO JAIL, RON!

• Members
  • 5,492 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:25 AM

It's a possibility. But, how could they have got the baby from Todd in PC?  Unless...Heather Webber is working with her fellow nut (even if don't know they don't know each other yet) Alison Perkins.

But, then again. Sam got the dead baby...and buried it. So, what in the world could be going on here?

I loved that cliffhanger.

Also. If anyone that downloaded from iTunes wants to make me a GIF of Victor ripping the head off of Geoffrey the Giraffe. Please do. Avatar size. So, I can use it on DD.

Also...Vimal and Rama open marriage? Whoa. Didn't see that happening.

And, Vimal is so cute. I still wanna bag him.

Edited by Golden Duck, 02 May 2013 - 04:27 AM.

#9 OLTL #1 fan

OLTL #1 fan

Contract

• Members
  • 854 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

I'm just trying to figure out a way that Vic III could still be alive

#10 Dee41

Dee41

Recurring

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:29 AM

Something is off with VIctor

Victor/Tea love scene was smoking

Vimal/Rama are a disaster waiting to happen. Open marriage sounds like an easy solution but we'll see how easy it is once they see the other person actively having sex with someone else.

I like the Jeffrey/Viki dynamic. We're seeing Viki in her element and whole new side to Jeffrey.

#11 Golden Duck

Golden Duck

GO TO JAIL, RON!

• Members
  • 5,492 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

Me too. I hated that RC was a douche and killed him off. I'm a really big VnT fan and that made me so pissed. All so Jason/Sam could have their child. Whatever. They already killed off one kid for that to happen anyways (Jake) So, why did RC feel the need to kill Victor III (Sorry, it isn't Victor JR writers...TSJ is Victor JR)

#12 quartermainefan

quartermainefan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

This is a really good show but it saddens me that the weak link of the whole thing is Dorian.  Her character is ridiculous and completely unrealistic.   The rest of the show is this quasi realistic drama about drugs and clubs and whatnot, and then the show cuts to this old biddy with an atrocious and laughable wig going on about being a senator.  It doesn't sell.  She is completely unbelievable as a senator and listening her talk about Michelle and Polosi is eye rolling.  I can only imagine what these news Hulu viewers must think. 

#13 Golden Duck

Golden Duck

GO TO JAIL, RON!

• Members
  • 5,492 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

Also. I hope they just made another baby. But, damn couldn't have Victor taken a shower first? Geez!

Edited by Golden Duck, 02 May 2013 - 04:32 AM.

#14 Winchester91

Winchester91

#TeamMissyReeves

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

Jack was acting bizarre this episode. He has become this background quasi-comic relief character. 

Edited by Winchester91, 02 May 2013 - 04:33 AM.

#15 TeamEric

TeamEric

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

Wow, just wow. What a powerful episode! I can't believe I'm getting my dream for a return to Gottlieb's gritty realism and docudrama style storytelling!!! YES! PP is injecting the DARK DRAMA back into OLTL. I love it!

Flor and Trevor were spellbinding. What a rollercoaster of emotions they had to deliver and made me feel. Holy hotness that was a racy love scene... I loved how tentative they were at first then how desperate to be close again.

The nursery scenes broke my heart for poor Téa and TrevorTodd is so suffering PTSD... he's trying to keep it together so hard and so desperate to protect Téa from whatever is haunting him. Dun dun dun who is spying on him and WHY? What a great mystery.

I even enjoyed the T&B scene as there's no sign of goof anywhere and Blair isn't melting into a doormat. I liked AT's little grin like you deal with him, mom.

Viki & Jeffrey have a very interesting vibe going on. He's not bowing to the great Victoria Lord and she's not going to let him walk all over her.

RS toned it down today finally. She's out for blood.

Rama and Vimal's open marriage serious was the only miss in this otherwise stellar episode.

#16 Days22

Days22

Recurring

• Members
  • 375 posts

I wish I was a fan of Victors cuz I would be more intrigued. But I still like it nonetheless and the whole tattoo symbol.

Something shady is going on and I wonder if it relates to the scandal. Jeffrey mentioned something about black sites and illegal torture sites. 

#17 Golden Duck

Golden Duck

GO TO JAIL, RON!

• Members
  • 5,492 posts

I think they will have a story for him soon. I mean. He's already dealing with Daddy issues...He should've been on that show My Two Dads.

Was replying about Jack. Quote button hates me.

Edited by Golden Duck, 02 May 2013 - 04:35 AM.

#18 TeamEric

TeamEric

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:48 AM

I wish I was a fan of Victors cuz I would be more intrigued. But I still like it nonetheless and the whole tattoo symbol.

Something shady is going on and I wonder if it relates to the scandal. Jeffrey mentioned something about black sites and illegal torture sites. 

In 2011 Irene's rogue CIA group was running an illegal black site in New Orleans, wasn't it? And we know she was torturing prisoners like RHTodd and Patrick. I hope we finally learn why Patrick was being held. RC totally dropped the ball on that.

With TrevorTodd obviously suffering PTSD, it sounds like he was tortured in one of those sites. I just don't get how Allison fits in or why they faked his death. That was one heck of a cliffhanger today. I can't believe how far PP has progressed the plot in just 4 episodes!

#19 Golden Duck

Golden Duck

GO TO JAIL, RON!

• Members
  • 5,492 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:54 AM

Vic definitely has PTSD. I feel so bad for him.

#20 KMan101

KMan101

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,141 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:54 AM

Well, damn. Tea and Victor wasted NO time. LOL @ the 90s Melrose Place sex scene music used. But it worked I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users