Y&R: May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you. I can't get past that CHIN. That Chin has its own agent and Twitter account, quite possibly. I do think the actor's speaking voice and line delivery is better than Hood's.

Thursday was the best I've seen Billy Miller act, in that scene with the baby.

• Members

He is, and he was just giggling and panting and BM was going right along with that and covering him with kisses which seemed entirely improvised. It helps that the baby looks like his Mini-Me.

The scene with him and FauxToria, though -- oy. Is this what we have to look forward to for the next few months? FauxToria bitching out like it's That Time of the Month while at the same time craving a baby which, this time, will be truly hers (as if adopted children aren't huh.png )? For [!@#$%^&*]'s sake. I've seen more passion and drama from my 9-year old niece having a tantrum over not being given a cookie.

• Members

Muhney and Braeden are at it again on Twitter. Braeden referred to him as an "insecure boy." Muhney said they exchanged heated texts and that he has ignored several of his condescending tweets in the past year.

I wish Y&R would fire both of them. They are so ugly, onscreen and off. And I am not just referring to the way they look.

• Members

Oh my God this is ridicoulus. I'm team Braeden. Of course he's a diva but at least he has a place on the show. Muhney on the other hand gets away with ass-kissing all the time, he really is an insecure actor with no grip on reality and all of this is quite noticeable on-screen.

• Members

Eh, Braeden and Muhney deserve each other. If anything Muhney is a young Braeden which probably why he gets on his nerves so much. Neither have any acting talent and were saved by the soaps. Yet, they have public egos as a big as a house. However, Muhney can only dream as being as big as Braeden has become.

Archived