Y&R: May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just finished watching the tribute episode and I thought it was magnificent. Jess Walton *made* that tribute for me...the ending, the theme playing as she turned out the lights and it faded to a photo of Jeanne at her most regal with some of Katherine's jewellery scattered around was glorious.

If JFP wants the Best Drama Emmy next year she only has to submit this show.

I look forward to how Katherine's death will be incorporated and what material Jess Walton is given to play because if this tribute was anything to go by her emotions will drive some amazing story.

• Members

Seriously.

I don't get it at all. Do people need a wikipedia page flashed on the screen to get that the person talking is someone that loved Jeanne? Goodness gracious.

Anyway, I'm watching the episode now and Jess Walton is magnificent. Her intro was heartbreaking.

• Members

I just finished and I don't know if its because my history with the show is 8 years live viewing and YouTube clips, but I thought the tribute was fantastic. I laughed and I cried. And once again seeing her last scene with Jess...it just gutted me. Well done Y&R, well done.

It was crystal clear how many people that woman touched. I would end up quoting most of the tribute if I talked about my favorite parts.

Archived