• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That golden moment....

Brooke - Eric, hi

Eric- Hi Brooke

Brooke - You remember... we have such a history together

Eric - My memory is getting worse, but I do remember a baby or two.

Brooke - Ok, right to the point. I'm having baby again.

Eric - What. I cut that tube ages ago.

Brooke - Don't worry. It's not yours

Eric - Thank God!

Brooke - It's from my sister's husband.

Eric - Oh, you f'cked him already?

Brooke - Yep, but that's not important now.

Eric - Brooke, now what?

Brooke - Well I can't abort it. I have maternal instincts so strong !

Eric - Oh, yes Brooke, they are sure legendary

Brooke - You are the daddy from now on, OK!

Eric - Are u still going to do that lingerie show?

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Bill better not lash out at Steffy like that. What an ass if he does

Brooke: "I didnt betray Katie" Da f--k? I cant with this delusional ho and her raionalizing her bullsh-t!

your-ass-must-get-jealous.jpg

Brooke is a SELFISH, disgusting pig. Because she screws up and screws her sister's husband, and gets pregant, she has to go and torpedo Taylor's life? Why doesnt she man up and take responsibility for HER actions. No instead she is going to throw Taylor under the bus to save her own ass instead of owning up to her bullsh-t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cZ2QlOFdRQ

LMAO at Clarence's "dont bring God into this"

• Members

Of course Eric is doing this! I called this when we got the spoiler about Brooke going to Eric for help a month ago. That woman's snatch transcends decades! Eric hasn't touched her in 20 years, yet he will do her bidding, and Brooke didn't even ask. She told Eric what he was going to do. Can't hide the truth forever! Just wait til that kid comes out wearing denim with jet black hair.

Guess we now know what the convo was about when Brooke told Taylor that she could get Eric any time she wanted, huh? Taylor better recognize!

Brooke believes she didn't betray Katie because Katie told her to do it? Yikes! What is there to say?

• Members

Brooke Logan is a whore. I really have no other words to describe her after today's show. What a f--king disgrace. Is it July yet?

Steffy broke my heart today. Watching her have her breakdown today and attack the bike, while saying sorry to her baby was very hard to watch. JMW did a good job with those scenes. Very sad...

Archived