B&B - May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get all the Maya hate. She's too tepid to get a negative or positive from me. In fact that whole triangle is ultra lame to date. Caroline's antics just serve to distract from how lame it is. Maya is totally questionable for continuing to hang around Rick after learning who he really is, without keeping it strictly non-kissing friends. But she's no home wrecker or vamp trying to whip it on him. Whatever is going on with him is totally on him and Caroline should have confronted him and left Maya out of it.

Bill's threatening Maya was utterly ridiculous. He should confront Rick about treating his niece with respect instead of troubling Maya with all his big and badness. This tame crush isn't worth it. This whole farce seems to imply that Rick and Caroline were in some rock solid relationship until Maya conspired to break them up. It's beyond silly. Doesn't Bill have some adult situations going on in his life than this OTT manufactured business of helping his airhead niece hold onto someone who isn't presently into her?

This stuff should come with a rating of "HI" for highly immature.

• Members

I know Steffy won't die, unfortunately, but I will settle for her losing Insurance Policy Spencer!

"Look Lame, I'm adventurous and brave and fun and foolish enough to hop my pregnant ass on a motorcycle during rush hour. Yay! Don't you love me more than Hope"?

Now, they want the audience to think highly of this piece of trash by having her comfort Hope.

Gonna pray on this one!

• Members

I'm not convinced that Liam is getting the pain he truly deserves. Until he's either dead or both women walk away from him, I will not be happy! Hate him!

Poor Hunter/Taylor Tylo couldn't move her face to get any type of emotion out yesterday. It was downright awful! Her daughter was in a motorcycle accident and lost the baby, and Hunter is trying to squeeze her face to get a tear out. Chile, you aint never gonna shed another tear, that chit is permanent! We won't even talk about her 7th rate acting. Yikes!

Bill, I usually love, but sending someone to prison because your niece can't get a man's attention? That gross and not even soapy. Absolutely heinous that it was even written. Too OTT even for BB. Just disgusting the lengths to which these writers will go. Can't imagine anyone finding that entertaining!

Rick, Pu$$y!

• Members
hopefully her ass gets sent straight to jail and off my screen! I cringed today when she told Rick "Im here for my honey and no one is going to stop me". Thats paraphrased but that was the jist of it. She looked extra smug when she said it.

Alison snapping pics with a camera. Who uses those anymore these days? She could have been more incognito if she just whipped out her phone as that would have been less obvious. BTW, liked her glasses disguised and also liked Bill calling her out on liking bad boys. I bet she hooks up with Jake (Im calling him that till I figure out what his name is bc I dont remember...lol)

Poor Steffy sad.png

Archived