B&B - May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

That could be the greatest trainwreck ever. I never really believed Bradley will make Brooke go throught scandal like for the second time, since the first one with Deacon completely damaged her character. But it is so hilarious and crazy that I just can't stop feeling like I want her to be trashed again and this time even harder.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is so stupid. . . . See Bill Bell needs to rise from his grave, take that pen from Brad, and ram it in his both of his hands. IMO, Brooke being pregnant is not scandalous, just repetitive. Each one of her kids her conceived the same way. Can Brooke just grow up?! Like seriously. I'm a Brooke fan and I cannot even defend this. I pray that she has a miscarriage that leaves her barren b/c I can't! I can't! This trick already has 5 kids and two of them don't even get acknowledged/mentioned.

This sh*t right here is why soaps are in the dumps.

• Members

LMAO!! GLORIOUS ending today. Brooke's pregnant! This is just too f'ing good. How is she going to get out of this? I'm over the moon were getting scandalous Brooke stories again, It's just not the same without them! Love that this all came out after a classic B&B fashion show. The ending was flawlessly done! Bravo!

I know Ann_SS is THROUGH! laugh.pngsad.png

BrookeOliver_zpsdf80452b.gif

POSE! LOL...I swear Brooke was aiming that towards Oliver & he eyed her back!! wub.png

Maya is the most shallow, pathetic, desperate, freeloading, home wrecking, trifling ass bitch to ever hit this show. I cannot express my disgust with that woman enough. SO sick of the jealous, lingering reaction shots of her. WAIT YOUR TURN HOE, YA KNOW IT'S COMING!

• Members

^^^LMAO!!!!!

This post is all that!

Maya has finally gotten on my last nerve, and I'd like a recast! There was a lovely young woman sitting behind Bill at lunch that might be perfect. The current Maya just looks goofy to me.

Katie s/b dead by now! Can't stand the sight of her!

Ann, come back!!!!!

• Members

that was actually Brooke or KKL reacting to when JY did his chest dance thing when he came out in the pants.

1puf6v.png

that chick is ugly! mad.gif

As for Maya she annoys the [!@#$%^&*] out of me! plus that is Caroline's bf! mad.gif my [!@#$%^&*] god and that hair making her look like a statistic w/ no [!@#$%^&*] comb! use a relaxer bitch! a hot comb! hair blower! something! that Island do is so disgusting. And that extra behind Bill is still ugly and I don't care how that sounds.

• Members
I LOVE your post and love the fact that you hardcore hate Mira as much as I do. Team Caroline!

Brooke being pregnant is so ridiculous and over the top. The show better just run with it since they already went there. I want a big splashy scandal. Correction; I NEED a big splashy scandal. Dang, even Taylor didnt see this one coming

BTW, what the heck was with the doctor just telling Brooke she was pregnant at a fashion show? She should have scheduled a meeting in her office for that

LMAO at that Brooke gif. Check her out eye sampling the meat

• Members

What a fun episode!

Was it Lee Bell Carol said hello to in one of the opening scenes?

Brooke keeps getting pregnant by family members all the time and I can never hate her for that. However one thing that I always liked about Brooke (up until the early 00s) was that she respected her kids and her sisters. Now that I think of it, she also got pregnant by her mother's ex in the early 90s but ok, that can happen to anybody.

Brooke will always be Brooke and she will always be all about her "Destiny". If she didn't have all these random kids with all these guys, this story would be much more dramatic.

Do you think it is possible that we get a baby switch with Steffy's child?

Archived